PO: Deadhorse cassette

I'm puttin out this release and thought I would drop in to clear up some of the confusion. The cassette is limited to 100 total with 50 on clear gold and 50 on clear red tint . The cassettes will be in mine and deadhorse hands the first week of April. If anyone has any other questions fell free to message me here or email me at [email protected]

I'm puttin out this release and thought I would drop in to clear up some of the confusion. The cassette is limited to 100 total with 50 on clear gold and 50 on clear red tint . The cassettes will be in mine and deadhorse hands the first week of April. If anyone has any other questions fell free to message me here or email me at [email protected]

[image]

that would lead one to believe otherwise, but thanks for clearing that up, I guess that could be taken either way...

Ordered red, happy to hear it's more limited than I thought. Ordered a couple shirts as well.

Love Deadhorse, and happy to support them, but this is just a silly release. Cassettes are only cool because they're "retro", not good audio quality... if it was more than $5 I wouldn't have grabbed it. Especially since you're basically paying $5 for one song (being that the album is available for free minus said song at http://deadhorse.bandcamp.com/album/live-at-the-office-recording-studio).

I'm curious if the new song is also live, or if it is studio? Also, if the new song is NOT included with the d/l I'll be kinda choked as I fully intend to shelve the cassette itself (and likely trade it one day for vinyl to some hipster).

Ordered red, happy to hear it's more limited than I thought. Ordered a couple shirts as well.

Love Deadhorse, and happy to support them, but this is just a silly release. Cassettes are only cool because they're "retro", not good audio quality... if it was more than $5 I wouldn't have grabbed it. Especially since you're basically paying $5 for one song (being that the album is available for free minus said song at http://deadhorse.bandcamp.com/album/live-at-the-office-recording-studio).

I'm curious if the new song is also live, or if it is studio? Also, if the new song is NOT included with the d/l I'll be kinda choked as I fully intend to shelve the cassette itself (and likely trade it one day for vinyl to some hipster).

The new song is a studio track not live. Also all cassettes will come with a download code for the live session+the new song.

every cassette thread = OG post -> post by someone stoked on the release -> post by someone complaining about cassettes and how dumb they are -> thread fades into obscurity

why do people feel the need to constantly complain about cassettes. it's very simple to understand why people still produce them, and users on here have actually taken the time to explain their views on them in lengthy posts, yet people still bitch. if you aren't interested, don't buy/listen/look/etc.

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

The guitarist Brian hopped in our van for a couple days of tour at the end of June and we asked about this. He said that they were still being delayed at the plant due to some manufacturing problems or something. I didn't inquire to much into the details but I can guarantee that the band is in no way responsible for the delay. Sucks that this turned out to be such an ordeal for them because I know he was really stoked on it.

• 1 month later...

Yea pretty sure everyone is getting their copies for free. I remember seeing something on their facebook about it but didn't pay much attention since I didn't order. Also, like I said before, this was completely out of Deadhorse's hands. Can't say anything for communication issues but the delay was entirely manufacturing stuff.