mewithoutYou - Ten Stories

For some reason I'm getting this messages when looking at the LP Collector's box:

Could it be that it sold out already or ppl just added thousands to their cart and it backfired? (I go with the second option)

click the button for the regular vinyl, then click the vinyl category on the left.

Indeed, it doesn't write it anymore, weird site configuration I guess...

Just pulled the trigger on this....no song download?

After you placed your order the link automatically showed up. Also, you will get an email with the link. Check Your SPAM folder.

I actually looked for it when the order was complete...nothing on the order confirmation page, and nothing in my email, even in the spam folder. I received an invoice with my purchase but no download...my friend is sending me the song, but just wondering what's up...

The site says "Instant Digital Download on Street Date 5/15"

That's for the whole album, though. There is supposed to be a download for a song today once you order the album.

Looks like icy blue is sold out? I only see a 180g black option for the deluxe package

If so then wow. That's the one I picked up and it seems most people here did as well. Don't come across too many 180g colored vinyl so that's why I went with that. Black I great but spending $40 on black always feels like a little let down so I went with fancy.

Also I ordered almost has soon as it want up and was still order #73. If it was that high after just a few minutes and they did 500/500 then I could see the icy blue selling out fairly quick but I could be wrong

mewithoutYou just tweeted and confirmed that the icy blue is sold out, but they still have black available. Glad I snagged the blue last night before it sold out.

Wow. Good for them. Glad i grabbed a copy this morning.