mewithoutYou - Ten Stories

Wtf, I ordered brother sister like a month ago and then got an email saying the orange was out of stock and they were doing a new pressing that would ship in a few weeks. I haven't heard anything since.

Got this as my invoice:

Hi Elliott,

The repress of brother, sister on blue marbled vinyl is underway and your

order will ship once copies arrive from the factory.

Thanks,

Scott

Wtf, I ordered brother sister like a month ago and then got an email saying the orange was out of stock and they were doing a new pressing that would ship in a few weeks. I haven't heard anything since.

Got this as my invoice:

Hi Elliott,

The repress of brother, sister on blue marbled vinyl is underway and your

order will ship once copies arrive from the factory.

Thanks,

Scott

Could they please stop using marbled vinyl? I wish they'd just do a solid color. In my experience marbled vinyl has a greater chance of being noisy. A nice clear blue would be cool. My black copy has a pretty bad amount of scraping noise in the first few tracks of each side which thankfully dissipates as time goes on. I might grab this new press though just to see if its any better.

You guys DO realize that they are commenting on ALL OF THIS on their website? They have explained everything with each update and change.

obviously not but thanks for pointing that out

i also didn't realize this was coming in a actual 1" box. i guess it's going to be a regular cardboard type box?

i feel like a jerk for asking, but can someone PM a link to the download? Can't wait for the 15th anymore. Thank you!

EDIT: Got it, thanks!

Leak is a transcode of a low quality web rip so it's not even real 192. I would avoid it if sound quality matters to you.

I'm going to try and wait until I can experience the entire box before listening, but I'll probably cave as soon as the digital download goes live.

Happy they pressed plenty of the box. It means my friend who always sleeps on this kind of thing has a chance to get it!

I listened to the first 7 songs before work. I'm not sure how I feel about it. A lot of the songs sound very similar lyrically and sonically to some of their older songs, and it throws me off a bit. It might have been just because it was a first listen so my mind was trying to compare stuff, so I'll post my views after I hear it a few times.