PO Tigers Jaw / Black Clouds Split 7"

• Replies 321
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jeff, just go ahead and say it's Turnover and maybe Citizen. i'm about 99% sure turnover is one of them though, and I couldn't be happier.

NAILED IT!

RUN FOR COVER SIGNS CITIZEN & TURNOVER / SPLIT 7"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We are super psyched to welcome Citizen and Turnover to the Run For Cover roster. The two bands recently finished recording two tracks each for a split 7" that will be out later this spring. A teaser video featuring clips of all 4 songs is available to view below. Both bands are will be hitting the road together this summer in support of the split, and will also be writing their debut full lengths to be released on Run For Cover at a yet to be determined time.

Jeff, just go ahead and say it's Turnover and maybe Citizen. i'm about 99% sure turnover is one of them though, and I couldn't be happier.

NAILED IT!

RUN FOR COVER SIGNS CITIZEN & TURNOVER / SPLIT 7"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We are super psyched to welcome Citizen and Turnover to the Run For Cover roster. The two bands recently finished recording two tracks each for a split 7" that will be out later this spring. A teaser video featuring clips of all 4 songs is available to view below. Both bands are will be hitting the road together this summer in support of the split, and will also be writing their debut full lengths to be released on Run For Cover at a yet to be determined time.

Good call! Both bands sound pretty solid, will definitely buy these releases.