Dine Alone / Record Store Day 2012

the hell, it looks like they ship out of buffalo, im an hour away, and the estimated delivery on the only one thats shipped is 3 days, i could drive there an in hour, has anyones elses changed to shipped yet? been 3 days and my non moneen orders(some that are still available in the store) still havent been processed

Well fuck, that amazon order that I placed a while ago and forgot about looks like it went through. Actually, just the moneen, but needless to say it looks like I'll have an extra copy

Got an email today saying it's going to take a while longer till they'll get it and I can cancel it if I wanted, so I did.

Was at work during that time so forgot to give heads up to you guys, sorry for that.

the hell, it looks like they ship out of buffalo, im an hour away, and the estimated delivery on the only one thats shipped is 3 days, i could drive there an in hour, has anyones elses changed to shipped yet? been 3 days and my non moneen orders(some that are still available in the store) still havent been processed

My shipment was "accepted" yesterday and it's expected delivery day is Monday the 30th for my Moneen order as well as my Mae order from SRC. I felt kinda screwed with the price being $30 and especially when T&N released it for $16 but with $10 shipping it didn't seem as bad

My shipment was "accepted" yesterday and it's expected delivery day is Monday the 30th for my Moneen order as well as my Mae order from SRC. I felt kinda screwed with the price being $30 and especially when T&N released it for $16 but with $10 shipping it didn't seem as bad

what was in your order, my moneen switched to shipped on sunday, the attack in black and alexisonfire order is still awaiting fulfillment and the ordered were purchased 3 minutes apart lol

what was in your order, my moneen switched to shipped on sunday, the attack in black and alexisonfire order is still awaiting fulfillment and the ordered were purchased 3 minutes apart lol

Just Moneen and I'm assuming accepted means it was either dropped off or was picked up from the SRC warehouse/office

My credit card was charged 6 times for 2 orders! Been trying to get ahold of SRC/Dine Alone 'customer service' all day. Maybe I'll invoice them 15% per day on all funds withheld and bill them in case I incur overdrafts as a result.

where have you been trying? email me at either [email protected] or [email protected]