Dine Alone / Record Store Day 2012

Patience... they had thousands of orders, and the 7-10 days media mail takes is since the moment they ship it, not including the time passed until they ship it.

So many people act like 5 years old who want stuff now and can't wait... jeez, grow up.

thank you, and lets not forget these were put up on a saturday..

youll get your records soon, don't worry.. and when you look at your collection in a year youre not going to say "fuck this moneen album took 10 days to get to me.." youre going to be happy you own it.

Dang. Wish I would have quoted dejaskater's reply. Comic gold.

I was trying but it wouldn't let me! Thus me posting the jackie chan meme for a moment.

Kids gotta bitch about something, am I right?

you realize i'm not bitching about my stuff right, mine came yesterday, i was just stating that it shouldnt take 6 days for a COMPANY to pack something and send for an electronic invoice, mae albums went up after this and have already shipped and there werent thousands of orders, lets do common math based off the statistics in this thread

most people ordered moneen x500/550 worldwide, 500 according to the sticker on my moneen, no way to tell how many went into the store

some people ordered aof x1000, which isnt sold out

some people ordered attack in black marriage which isnt sold out either

youre roughly looking at 1.5k orders including random none rsd releases,etc etc.

and that coupled with the fact people were told theyd be packed and shipped by monday, when they could have just not disclosed when they'd be packed and or shipped and completely avoided the last few pages of nonsense

But yeah, I typed the other response at like 8am when the gf woke me up to go to her schools spring cleaning garage sale or something

where i picked up a few semi rare 50 cent records, most of it was crap gospel music and disney records.

I picked up two kansas albums and a led zeppelin.

but yeah lets totally outcast someone who voices an opinion! lets grab our torches!

I was trying but it wouldn't let me! Thus me posting the jackie chan meme for a moment.

you realize i'm not bitching about my stuff right, mine came yesterday, i was just stating that it shouldnt take 6 days for a COMPANY to pack something and send for an electronic invoice, mae albums went up after this and have already shipped and there werent thousands of orders, lets do common math based off the statistics in this thread

most people ordered moneen x500/550 worldwide, 500 according to the sticker on my moneen, no way to tell how many went into the store

youre roughly looking at 1.5k orders including random none rsd releases,etc etc.

and that coupled with the fact people were told theyd be packed and shipped by monday, when they could have just not disclosed when they'd be packed and or shipped and completely avoided the last few pages of nonsense

But yeah, I typed the other response at like 8am when the gf woke me up to go to her schools spring cleaning garage sale or something

where i picked up a few semi rare 50 cent records, most of it was crap gospel music and disney records.

but yeah lets totally outcast someone who voices an opinion! lets grab our torches!

Doesn't SRC do Dine Alone's US orders? And they probably took in a TON of orders because of Record Store Day. And SRC isn't the quickest to ship in the first place.

Regardless, why are you complaining again? Especially if you've already received your package?

It's people like you that keep me coming back here. Keep up the good work.

Holy shit what does any of this mean? Seriously this is the most nonsensical thing I have read in weeks.

Like, I can't even believe how much sense this entire post doesn't make.

[image]

[image]

[image]

Jenna here from SRC. Between Dine Alone and SRC Record Store Day stuff we did literally thousands, not hundreds. Well over 1,200 orders as someone suggested it may be at some point in here. Shipping confirmations are usually uploaded at the end of the day. We have been shipping PAST the end of the day so in some cases your order was packed lets say Tuesday night, picked up Wednesday early morning but the system did not upload tracking/email you until Wednesday night.

Regardless this is a HUGE amount of orders over a variety of titles. If it was say a few thousand pieces of one title it could easily be shipped out in one day. However it wasn't. It takes someone packing a lot longer to pick various pieces and qtys while avoiding to make mistakes vs. packing just one album. Dine Alone had five titles, SRC had about 30 titles. There were a lot of orders with various pieces which take long to pack.

We definitely strive to do things as quick as possible and will work next RSD to do things faster. But at the same time with the volume of orders at once it is not realistic to expect everyone's order to ship in one day.

Jenna here from SRC. Between Dine Alone and SRC Record Store Day stuff we did literally thousands, not hundreds. Well over 1,200 orders as someone suggested it may be at some point in here. Shipping confirmations are usually uploaded at the end of the day. We have been shipping PAST the end of the day so in some cases your order was packed lets say Tuesday night, picked up Wednesday early morning but the system did not upload tracking/email you until Wednesday night.

Regardless this is a HUGE amount of orders over a variety of titles. If it was say a few thousand pieces of one title it could easily be shipped out in one day. However it wasn't. It takes someone packing a lot longer to pick various pieces and qtys while avoiding to make mistakes vs. packing just one album. Dine Alone had five titles, SRC had about 30 titles. There were a lot of orders with various pieces which take long to pack.

We definitely strive to do things as quick as possible and will work next RSD to do things faster. But at the same time with the volume of orders at once it is not realistic to expect everyone's order to ship in one day.

I think 99% of the customers that ordered RSD and other titles from SRC last weekend understand that it is obviously creates a backlog in the order picking/packaging/shipping process. I am sure that you and your team are doing everything possible to get these orders out in a timely fashion.

Unfortunately the remaining 1% always seems to think that it's appropriate to file their complaints somewhere on this board. The expectations are unreasonable in my opinion. Keep up the good work, disregard the haters.

I ordered the Moneen repress. Thrilled to get my hands on it. It will show up next week, or maybe the week after. I'm not sure which, but I am ok with either.

Unfortunately DEJASKATER always seems to think that it's appropriate to file his ridiculous complaints somewhere on this board. His expectations are unreasonable in my opinion. Keep up the good work, disregard that doucher.

fixed