Dine Alone / Record Store Day 2012

Guyyyyysss it's just a hold. Give it a few days and the monies will be released back into your account.

This was my experience. The 3 seemingly failed credit card charging attempts (before my one successful PayPal attempt) which actually did get charged were gone from my online account statement within a couple days. Maybe other people's credit card companies are just slower.

4 days to pack up and send for a shipping notice(if they get it done tomorrow) is fucking ridiculous, especially when theyre a freaking hour away from me...

This is hilarious. Do you really think they had time to sort through hundreds of orders to make sure the closest ones shipped first?

Not to dispute all the bitching but, I placed three separate order with SRC (two through them directly, and one through Dine Alone), and all mine shipped. They actually shipped out on Monday. Granted this is the first time they've been good about shipping, but still, I'm kinda impressed.

Yeah, my order is going to be here tomorrow.

Also, what gives with everyone's tude? They had an ass-lot of orders. Give them a break. You've gone this long without those records, so what's another two or three days (especially since the post has only ran 3 times since you ordered).

Whoa whoa whoa a level headed comment on VC, you'd better watch yourself dude. People don't like that kinda thinking around here

Edit: 500th post!

Also, what gives with everyone's tude? They had an ass-lot of orders. Give them a break. You've gone this long without those records, so what's another two or three days (especially since the post has only ran 3 times since you ordered).

Its not that,

Half my order has shipped and the facility is an hour away and the estimated delivery is may 1st, it was april 27th yesterday and it just switched to may 1st today, and is in PA for whatever reason when it shipped out on monday.

Its not that,

Half my order has shipped and the facility is an hour away and the estimated delivery is may 1st, it was april 27th yesterday and it just switched to may 1st today, and is in PA for whatever reason when it shipped out on monday.

I had an SRC order ship to a post office 20 mins from me before for some reason rerouting to the west coast and back. That's just the mail service being dumb

Its not that,

I had an SRC order ship to a post office 20 mins from me before for some reason rerouting to the west coast and back. That's just the mail service being dumb

its the originating post office, which is buffalo, Ny, and im less than an hour away lol, im just annoyed by the way they handled this, its not just here though, none of the other records i ordered in the past 5 days have shipped yet and i was hoping theyed come while i was home because i sent them to my apartment and i just dont want them to be laying around and be subject to random things

Its not that,

It goes to Warrendale, Pa because thats one of the largest USPS processing centers in the USA.

Its not that,

I'm pretty sure SRC does it the way we do it at work, and ship it out on a pallet so as they brake down the pallet it goes around to the various post offices. It's kinda stupid, but that how the postal service does it.

im just annoyed by the way they handled this

Because Dine Alone decides how the USPS will handle mail.

I heard bitching about things online makes your packages arrive quicker.

im just annoyed by the way they handled this

Because Dine Alone decides how the USPS will handle mail.

I heard bitching about things online makes your packages arrive quicker.

that would make sense if usps even had my order you smartass lol it hasnt even been packed for shipping, so i suppose we just order things from the post office now and they send us random parcels then? good to know.

Order #3229

Order Date: 21st Apr 2012

This order is marked as Awaiting Fulfillment

Your Order Contains:

1 x Attack In Black - Marriage 12"+10" (Repress) Vinyl

1 x Alexisonfire - Math Sheets Demo 10" Vinyl