Dine Alone / Record Store Day 2012

The majority of the orders have been shipped. The rest will either be shipped tonight or go out with the pick up tomorrow morning. Considering the volume from RSD orders on Saturday between SRC and DA the staff has been doing great at getting these out quick! Everyone has been working overtime since Sunday and they will all be completed VERY soon.

Thanks to those who have been patient!

Mine was just shipped today and I ordered the minute it went up, so I think people are getting a little preemptive with their orders.
six days to ship something is kind of ridiculous especially if you paid for something other than media mail media mail is generally 7-10 days tops, and youre already at 6. lol

Mine was just shipped today and I ordered the minute it went up, so I think people are getting a little preemptive with their orders.
six days to ship something is kind of ridiculous especially if you paid for something other than media mail media mail is generally 7-10 days tops, and youre already at 6. lol

I hope you open up a label or distro soon. You'll apparently have all orders packaged and ready to go by the next day.