Dine Alone / Record Store Day 2012

Honestly I ordered the Moneen repress for the Lost references alone. Still love that show so much.

i miss it so much too. getting the dharma logo tattoo'd on the side of my head soon.

Get it on your forehead so everyone you meet can know you are a moron, instead of having to find out 20 seconds into talking to you.

Still no joy. Just emailed SRC to see if they can maybe create the order for me and invoice me

If it won't work at the end message me, I ordered an extra copy just to help some people out. Thought it would've been much earlier sold out :)

Thanks for the offer mate, but I managed to get through eventually. Can't wait to have Red Tree on vinyl again, and listen to Math Sheets.

Is there anyone here who has the cd and vinyl of Math Sheets, that can compare the audio?

Shipping to Canada was terrible for this one. Wish Dinealone was shipping from their office, would have been $8 instead of $50!

What did you buy that you got charged $50 in shipping?

2 AOF (1 for board member), 2 Moneen (1 for sale/trade/flip?), 2 AIB (1 for birthday gift gift), 2 Monster Truck splits (only needed one but ripped through the checkout in record time

i miss it so much too. getting the dharma logo tattoo'd on the side of my head soon.

Get it on your forehead so everyone you meet can know you are a moron, instead of having to find out 20 seconds into talking to you.

Well that was uncalled for. Its going above my ear under my hair so you wont even be able to tell unless you're looking. Anthony green has one, I bet you didn't know that?