Russian Circles Vinyl Box Set from Sargent House

Word is they're doing them all so I'm sure they're just going backwards chronologically though there are at least 30 copies on black still at hellomerch. I think black should always be standard. Fucking beats the hell out of recycled marbles.

Black being standard totally makes sense, I just wish they could of done a solid color to compliment it..but the blue will do just fine. Definitely looking forward to station next then.

Fucking beats the hell out of recycled marbles.

Do you think black vinyl doesn't come from recycled sources? Carbon black dye has to be added to vinyl to make it black. Uncolored vinyl is a milky translucent color. If anything, black allows for even more recycled materials as color doesn't matter once its mixed with the carbon black dye.

• 3 months later...

Ok, so I finally got these. I have no idea how to decide who should get what as there are way less copies than people who expressed interest. 

4 copies of Enter (records are mint unplayed, covers have some minor corner wear, etc. - nothing big, but they're not perfect) - 2nd press on red/black half/half

7 copies of Upper Ninety 7" (6 on greyish purple junk, 1 copy that's straight up turquoise)

5 copies of Dakota/Dakota "Shoot In the Dark" LP - in plain white dust sleeves. No inserts, covers, etc. but I could include a CDR (From the original mastered WAV files...not MP3 bullshit) of the full thing (including the 7" songs that aren't on the LP). (these would be cheap)

Anyone have any idea on a fair way to divy these up? 

Come at me bros. 

• 2 weeks later...

Shit, I don't know. I'll think about it. 

Everyone who is interested, send me an email - justin.d.wexler AT gmail DOT com and say which records you are interested in. I'll give people a day or two since not everybody is on the message board on Saturday nights.

contacted ye through the discogs. cheers!

• 3 months later...