Refused Announces Summer Tour

• 2 months later...

I still have an extra ticket for Sunday.....I really fucking hate Atlanta, and really don't want to Drive there and back by my lonesome Sunday......unfortunately, it wouldn't be the first time though....hope'n one of my friends quits acting like a fucking re-re and buys this off of me and comes along for the ride

i don't doubt that this tour is mostly aboot the money.

if the ATL show sold out, 4k compacity at 30 a ticket, 120k is in the mix. that is for one night, spread among Refused, OFF, masquarde, the ticket folk.

assuming they put on a good show, i'll be happy come Monday morning.

Holy shit. I just did the math for the Toronto shows and if both sell out there is $323,000 to be made. That's honestly fucking disgusting. Guess they don't really have a bone to pick with Capitalism anymore.

They are playing in Seattle at the worst venue ever with the fucking Sleigh Bells. For $35 before fees. What the fuck is that shit!? Now I love this band but I'm over this whole bullshit reunion thing that so many bands are doing. Especially for a band as "political" and "radical" as Refused. Talk about cashing in.

Fuck everybody, Fuck everything..................mostly fuck OFF! or at least their sound guy couldn't hear the god damn guitar (or anything but Bass and Keith's vocals).

so I got front and center pretty much as soon as they launched into that opening song or maybe it was the second song.....and holy fucking shit that show fucking ruled. I love that he addressed the Capitalism thing, and addressed that they officially broke up in Atlanta and started this reunion tour in the city they broke up in.........and fuck most of that crowd totally gargled balls, but shit that was fucking worth every penny. additionally, I collapsed immediately after the show, i went hard as fuck for that show

Got my tickets in the mail for the 23rd show in Toronto. Any other VCers going to that show? Or want to? It's the lame Monday one. I've got two tickets cus they made me choose 2 when I preordered. And nobody I know is able to come to Toronto with me that night, except for one friend who doesn't really like Refused all that much.

Fuck everybody, Fuck everything..................mostly fuck OFF! or at least their sound guy couldn't hear the god damn guitar (or anything but Bass and Keith's vocals).

so I got front and center pretty much as soon as they launched into that opening song or maybe it was the second song.....and holy fucking shit that show fucking ruled. I love that he addressed the Capitalism thing, and addressed that they officially broke up in Atlanta and started this reunion tour in the city they broke up in.........and fuck most of that crowd totally gargled balls, but shit that was fucking worth every penny. additionally, I collapsed immediately after the show, i went hard as fuck for that show

Liked it because I wanted to make sure you answer... what exactly did they say in regards to the capatlism thing?

the capitalism thing was along the lines of. 14 years ago we wanted to destroy the US and capitalism, we're glad we didn't destroy you guys (he said he was really taken back by the crowd response. he said if the crowds were this positive they might not have broken up), in the end capitalism will destroy itself. then we will all get to lead a different kind of life.