Jack White's distribution methods are getting wild

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like how only 1% of the balloons have been reported found on the website.

The other big thing is geography. South-central Tennessee, North Alabama and North Mississippi are super rural. There are probably tons of these sitting in trees and fields in the middle of nowhere.

this is very true as well

This is crazy. I wonder if a farmer finds em in a field and just throws them away lol or runs em over during plowing crops or something. Many people who find these may have no idea nor ever check the internet or eBay and some may not even own a computer.

along with them ending up in the woods, I was thinking of this as well....no telling how many people just immediately throw 'em away without reading the attached card or what not......or just straight run them over and keep on going

Maybe they will find a few extra boxes to sell on eBay. I mean can you imagine how much money a company/individual could make playing on the name of Jack White and Third Man Records and just doing crazy shit to make the value go stupid high.

Honestly I may be out of touch with music but I am only familiar with the white stripes from years back. I see his name all the time on the forums but never realized he was so big or his stuff so sought after.

Is it a desire by a huge amount of fans or does he just have a dedicated cult-like following?

edit: had punctuation backwards

what if they dude packs it shitty when he send it out and it ruins it. If i dropped the amount of money on this that people are dropping id be pissed

These were more than likely found in trees and cornfields...

And you're worried about how they're going to be packed?

HAHA. So true.

Also, I HATE Matt Bonner so much!