PO: The Early November - In Currents

• 2 months later...

Originally the 3rd yeah but now it's the 10th (July). I've personally liked all the songs I've heard that Rise has posted on the Tube. I couldn't wait. I needed to hear them. In Currents and Stain on the Carpet sound like solo Ace stuff and then Close to You and Frayed In Doubt sound more like TEN stuff.

I was hoping these would be shipping already :(

I've been trying not to listen until I get the record. I am really excited about it though, It will add to my TEN collection...which is pretty awesome as of right now

I wish Ace would somehow press The World We Know, That record is too good for just a digital release

This. I think that is my favorite Mess record

I've been trying not to listen until I get the record. I am really excited about it though, It will add to my TEN collection...which is pretty awesome as of right now

I wish Ace would somehow press The World We Know, That record is too good for just a digital release

I've enquired about this, but I never heard back ha.

I guess we'll never get a 3XLP of The Mother, The Mechanic and The Path....Love that album

Would it even fit on 3 LPs? I would think it would need to be 2xLPs for each if you wanted it to sound good. Although if they just wanted to release it to release 3 would probably be doable and still sound alright

I may give it a shot again after I finish this crop of releases... but my plate is pretty full for a while, so we'll see.

I know you're a one man army but just having tried makes you alright in my book pilgrim