At The Drive-In shows in TX

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That honestly, legitimately looks and sounds boring. And I love ATDI, and I would've killed to have been there. But yeah, that video is limp.

what did you expect from musicians that are now 12 years older being videotaped from a camera phone on one side of the stage?

this is exactly what i expected. less antics, more musicianship. not bad for a first night back. i heard it was most excellent. i wish i could have been there. i'm sure it'll progress as the days go by and they get back in the groove of things.

Can't wait to see these dudes tonight. Wondering if they have the Vaya pressing on sale at these gigs.

dude, i seriously didn't even bother asking if they had merch. i think they had buttons. that's all i saw. i think the vaya is limited to coachella. which i will get one i i can. my buddies going up there and said he'd get me one if at all posisble.

well omar's mom died a few weeks ago so that might show his lack of enthusiasm. you have to take into consideration they are far older and have grown up and aren't the crazy types anymore. but that's one video. the other i see cedric hanging from the rafters, people crowd surfing, and beer sprayed in all directions like a fire hose with no one to hold it.