Fest 11

I will be there with a booth this year for the first time. Hope to see a bunch of familiar faces and maybe some unfamiliar ones too from the board. Please stop by and say hello. Self Aware records out of Charlotte and I are splitting a table and a half.

I'm planning on some sale items and super cheap stuff to help clean house and make my apartment more liveable. Hopefully some free stuff too. And if I have enough time I might make a fest cover for a couple records.

Are any of you fine VC people going to the Jeremy Records pre-show party? I'll be there with Andy from Chisel Records. Let's hang out and have some drinks!

I was thinking of going but the GF and I are just going to stay in and meet some of the other people going at Mother's for a meet up and then just going to hang out in the Paramount. I know my BFFs Bobert is going w/ his buddy to it though.

I was thinking of going but the GF and I are just going to stay in and meet some of the other people going at Mother's for a meet up and then just going to hang out in the Paramount. I know my BFFs Bobert is going w/ his buddy to it though.

Fuck you and your girlfriend! It's FEst.. you don't come to just stay in.... everyone knows that. There is no down time (well except for the sunday afternoon games..

we all need to meet up at some point though for a beer.

Agreed! We should come up with a time and place to meet and have a beer or 6

yeah, that ain't happening. there is never a time to meet up unless it's before shows start. after shows start everyone's on their own. it happens time and time again. you just learn to live with it.

breakfast or brunch is cool if you guys are up for meeting for drinks and food. just not saturday or sunday morning. i will be at the no idea garage sale at 9ish. probably with a bagel in hand.

When will you guys be getting to Gainesville? I say we all try to do breakfast on Friday morning if we can.

we might or might not be. i get in wed night (it was cheaper) and we are might stay in tampa and drive in super early friday and stand in line or just go as soon as we pick up marc and head to gainesville for the evening.

so psyched about our place though.