Records and rumors of records

• 1 month later...

because its so many different members of other bands in various other contracts it wont happen.

if that's the case how did the project ever get released at all. i don't see why if label A owns the rights for a release from a group consisting of people from several other bands whom music rights are owned by label B, label C, label D and so on; why label A would need permission or approval from labels B, C and D to do anything with something they own outright.

if their first EP is changing hands frequently i could see that presenting a problem because it was initially released by Stars And Satellites and then re-released by Equal Vision. while it would be a headache getting copies out to all band members, how would it be a problem from a licensing standpoint? and for Tiger and the Duke it should be easier to deal with. isn't only Matt Embree, Chris Tsagakis (Rx Bandits) Anthony Green (Circa Survive) R2K and Derek Doherty (Finch) and Rich Balling (ex-RX Bandits, nothing currently). so only Drive Thru and Equal Vision would need to potentially be dealt with.