PO: If These Trees Could Talk - s/t (2nd Press)

You all waited four years for this to happen! It has finally become true!

Preorder ITTCT's self-titled at the Mylene Sheath! HURRY!

http://www.mylenesheath.com/pg/pre-orders

[image][image][image]

***THIS IS A PREORDER AND WILL SHIP IN MAY, ANY ITEMS ORDERED WITH THIS WILL SHIP IN MAY AS WELL***

The long awaited second pressing of the seminal debut by Akron, OH's If These Trees Could Talk. Limited to 500 copies with 100 on solid orange vinyl and 300 on half orange/half black vinyl (as well as another band exclusive color limited to 100). Both the band and us agreed that we should keep things pretty much the same on this repress, as far as artwork is concerned. So we simply gave this a standard semi-gloss finish instead of a matte finish, in order to differentiate the jackets on each pressing.

second time this has happened but i got a "were sorry there was something wrong with your order" after confirming through paypal and it didnt redirect me back to TMS to confirm. it debited my paypal account and i got confirmation. Anyone else ever have this happen? My paypal receipt is not itemized, so I dont know if TMS got my order details.

second time this has happened but i got a "were sorry there was something wrong with your order" after confirming through paypal and it didnt redirect me back to TMS to confirm. it debited my paypal account and i got confirmation. Anyone else ever have this happen? My paypal receipt is not itemized, so I dont know if TMS got my order details.

Damn you got me scared there. I had to go check my emails to make sure everything went through. Safe.