No Sleep Records Record Store Day Exclusives

no sleep just tweeted the consolation for people getting refunds. if you ask me, it's very fair.

[image]

yeah - i saw something last night about this.

they are definitely helping out for the customer and fans here. I give them props - good experience after what looked to be disasterous. most would say sorry, oversold, tough shit.

I got really excited because I got a shipping confirmation email from them, but then realized it was for the B&C acoustic 7". Hopefully we find out sometime today. Seems they still have a few bugs they're dealing with on the new site. Chris and the rest of the group had done a commendable job in regards to this situation.

In other news, I accidentally ordered the preorder of the third press of the split before i ordered the RSD split. So, if Chris doesn't get back to me about cancelling that preorder or i can't get a refund, I'll send it out for $5 shipped if anyone wants it.

I'll take you up on this if no one has yet

If I can't cancel, it's yours. Someone else offered me $3, which is NOT happening lol.

so if i havent got an order cancellation i guess im good. awesome. cant wait to get this. are they all numbered?

you really are that fucking stupid

he hasnt sent out emails to ANYBODY yet regarding if you HAVE or HAVE NOT gotten the record/s you ordered.

you are angry dude. someone up there mentioned they got a email. didnt know they were joking.

you really are that fucking stupid

he hasnt sent out emails to ANYBODY yet regarding if you HAVE or HAVE NOT gotten the record/s you ordered.

you are angry dude. someone up there mentioned they got a email. didnt know they were joking.

THAT PERSON WAS ME YOU DUMB FUCK

AND I CLEARLY STATED THAT IT WAS A FUCKING JOKE

HOLY FUCK DO I WANT TO PUNCH YOU