Teenage Bottlerocket Freak Out! LP...July 3 on Fat

i wonder why they had colored on tour with them, normally FAT only does colored through mailorder, i wonder if there is a tour color and a standard color

When my manager was talking to them, I think either Kody or Ray said they didn't think it was colored vinyl, so they probably had no idea it was pink.

Oh, sorry, you have the record. My bad.

Haha it's cool

Not fair to expect Kody to be part of another record as great as DBTV, esp since the 2 Lillingtons albums after that weren't v. good (i only really liked 2 songs between them)...but I always had hope. this isn't it either.

Are you crazy? Shit out of luck and the too late show are fantastic albums !

Are you crazy? Shit out of luck and the too late show are fantastic albums !

shit out of luck was before DBTV and was a solid start. i only really liked one song off too late show ('static') and maybe one ('the russians are coming') off backhannel.

i wish i had kept shit out of luck. i had kept it for a long time since i bought it before it came out, but i finally broke down and sold it when i needed loot and it was going for a ton.

shit out of luck was before DBTV and was a solid start. i only really liked one song off too late show ('static') and maybe one ('the russians are coming') off backhannel.

i wish i had kept shit out of luck. i had kept it for a long time since i bought it before it came out, but i finally broke down and sold it when i needed loot and it was going for a ton.

i remember when that joe queer comp came out and i got into a bunch of those bands. the lillingtons were the only one that stuck w/ me tho.

ahh sorry! i didnt realize you said after DBT, i still think that the too late show is fantastic though. i really dislike backchannel broadcast though

it's ok...some of the songs, aside from the SACK cover (or re-recordings), sound a little too similar to songs they've released in the past.

i had this initial feeling from the first listen. i've since listened to it at least 20 times over the course of the last few days and i can pretty much agree with my initial first listen assessment: meh.