What Hip Hop artists have you been spinning?

I saw Das Racist the other day - they killed. I'll be checking out an album or two.

Public Enemy and Wu Tang have never fallen out of my rotation. De La Soul and A Tribe Called Quest are still high on my list. Nas' Illmatic will always have a place in my life as well. I'm way removed from my major rap and hip hop days so I'm behind on things.

Guest thankyoubasedgod
dont have that much hip hop vinyl but do have some Wu Tang, Apathy, Method Man, GZA, Sage Francis, Atmosphere, POS, Mr. Lif...

not on vinyl but still rock: Common Market, Doomtree, Dilated peoples, Eyedea & Abilities, Immortal Technique, Jurassic 5...

Rip @ Eyedea, guy had real talent.

• 3 weeks later...
Cities Aviv

Cities Aviv were both a-holes when I ran sound for 'em a month or so ago......that white DJ guy does nothing but press play on a laptop (which he repeatedly screwed up somehow?) and thinks he's fucking king....he came up in the south booth after the show and was "Spinning" his iPod and fucking with our board.....not a fan of artists blaming me for their shitty sound because they're running their vocals through a KAOS pad that keeps falling over because they request it being so dark on stage that they can't see....

/end rant

and, if you're not listening to G-Side, you're doing it wrong

I saw Das Racist the other day - they killed. I'll be checking out an album or two.

Public Enemy and Wu Tang have never fallen out of my rotation. De La Soul and A Tribe Called Quest are still high on my list. Nas' Illmatic will always have a place in my life as well. I'm way removed from my major rap and hip hop days so I'm behind on things.

I'm the same way but I don't consider myself behind, I just consider PE, ATCQ, De La Soul and other "old school" as just great music. I don't hear much in the way of rap and hip hop these days that I consider good or great.

Aside from the above, Roots Manuva is played weekly and I just ordered, and got a great deal, on Eric B & Rakim - Paid In Full/ Mixpack Elpee combo. The Seven Minutes Of Madness Coldcut Remix of Paid In Full is one of my favorite tracks of all time.