Alcatraz cancelled

Looks like I am in the minority here...I was really into this show. I got hooked into it. I guess I'll never find out what really happens. Oh well.

Sidenote: Why is it that really good and well-written shows seem to get cancelled and yet shit like most reality shows and others run forever?!?!

Looks like I am in the minority here...I was really into this show. I got hooked into it. I guess I'll never find out what really happens. Oh well.

Sidenote: Why is it that really good and well-written shows seem to get cancelled and yet shit like most reality shows and others run forever?!?!

because your average american doesnt have the attention span for a long running mystery series... they would rather watch someone dance or sing or whatever is popular at the moment and be judged by washed up performers on pain pills.

Because the cost to produce one of these type of shows is like 2 or 3 times what it costs to make a reality show.

I only watched a few cuz seeing Sam Neil play a villainous character is fun. (Event Horizon)

to this day, I STILL love that movie. So good.

But yeah I'm with a few of you here. Show was good in the beginning but then I lost interest in it a few episodes in and went back to watching reruns of Seinfeld.