Straylight Run / Snapcase / Blood For Blood & more

Guest doublejvictory

Guest doublejvictory

Just added the Record Store Day releases / Victory Records Webstore Exclusive Color (All Clear With Black Smoke, and all under 200 pressed in this color) http://www.victoryrecords.com/webstore/vinyl

Snapcase

Progression Through Unlearning

Straylight Run

(self-titled)

Ringworm

The Venomous Grand Design

Ringworm

Justice Replaced By Revenge

All Out War

Assassins In The House of God

Blood For Blood

Enemy 7" Vinyl

http://www.victoryrecords.com/webstore/vinyl

Enjoy.

Ordered 2 considering this is /100 and VCers will likely be disappointed. If you miss out, PM me and I'll sell at cost. Just trying to help someone out. Or if anyone is willing to work out some sort of a trade involving something in my want list (updating sig soon), you get priority. (still valuing straylight at cost)

PM me if interested.

Damnit. I spent all alotted vinyl dough on the Dear Hunter set last night... just to find out that they aren't shipping until July.

We can use those photos you uploaded, photoshop you having sex with a Kardashian and sell them to TMZ. Then you'll have lot of vinyl money.

Or, like someone else, I bought two copies (saves on shipping!) so you or someone like you can have it.

Damnit. I spent all alotted vinyl dough on the Dear Hunter set last night... just to find out that they aren't shipping until July.

We can use those photos you uploaded, photoshop you having sex with a Kardashian and sell them to TMZ. Then you'll have lot of vinyl money.

Or, like someone else, I bought two copies (saves on shipping!) so you or someone like you can have it.

I'm waiting on your photoshop skills to come back and make my work-days a little easier.