Breaking Bad Season 5

Call me an idiot, but I don't get how Jesse figured it all out by finding the cigarettes. Anyone wanna splain to me?

it wasn't finding the cigarettes, it was that his pot was missing. huell bumped into him and took the pot, just like he'd bumped into him and lifted the ricin off of him before. walt convinced jesse that gus had lifted the ricin and poisoned the kid to turn jesse against walt. when it was discovered that ricin wasn't the cause, walt planted a fake ricin cigarette (filled with salt this time) in jesse's roomba. 

he basically realized that all that was bullshit, and that walt had engineered the whole thing.

if anyone watched talking bad i love how bob odenkirk answered that the only way saul would turn in walt is if he messed with his money.  too depressed that there are only 5 episodes left.

also, i totally thought that the server at the meeting of walt, marie, hank, and styler was the same server from office space.  a little imdb investigation says nay but i guess this proves a hollywood "annoying server" stereotype? yeehaw