Breaking Bad Season 5

bCfMpRL.jpg

Bullet in Walt's head?

With how amazing the cinematography has been, and is in this show. That is not an accident. But possibly A ruse for fanboys to lose their shit over. Or a glimpse of Walt's future *shrugs*

I'm kind of pissed with then end of this and the last episode. But i'd rather be pissed at end scenes than an episode

Gonna pop this in a spoiler in case anyone hasn't seen the latest ep. But wow.

Walt seemed like such a dick until I realised that what he did would make sure Skylar was off the hook for anything he has done. Taking Holly made sure that the police would definitely be there and listening in to the phone call. But I was nervous the whole way through the knife scene because it seemed like it would fall on Walt Jr so many times.

it's sweet that TBL thinks that 7ish minutes of a tv show could have been squeezed into the previous episode.

all that dude does is tell people how things could be done better. i sure hope if JJ Abrums needs help he has TBL number.

tonight was awesome. possibly one of the best episodes i've ever seen (my top episodes come from Six Feet Under, West Wing, Breaking Bad)

Tv show creators write/edit usually shows to leave big plot events at the end of the show. You think they just write one long season and its just by chance that the cliffhangers happen at the end of individual episodes? The write around the time slot, with consideration for the overall storyline. Obviously not trying to jam 65 minutes into 60. I'm not stupid. I was suggesting changing the dialogue/pacing without any of the important events.

Sorry for voicing my opinion on how I thought things could have been better. If you want me to, pm me and I'll edit my post to just "great episode" (which is not a dig at anyone who may have posted something similar).

my only complaint is that we didn't see when gomez got shot or when junior actually got told. otherwise, great episode -- super intense and no clue what happens next

My guess, it'll be part of the extra scenes in the barrel set. I'm guessing any holes or unfinished storylines will be expanded upon in there

Nazis kill Gomez, nab Jesse. Hank gets away, Walt gets away. Walt goes on the run while Hank MARIE destroys his life at home (home condemned, etc).

Walt comes back with the big gun to get Jesse away from nazis.

Damn, partially called it 5 pages back.

I'm still expecting the last part to happen.

Even after the whole "I watched her die" part?

Yeah. I don't think the creators will throw away the core relationship they've built their show on  in the last three episodes. I'm not saying that Walt wasn't being a cold son of a bitch letting the nazi's take Jesse and telling him about Jane... but I do think the friendship they had and built will cause Walt to come back for him... (and maybe die in the process thus redeeming himself through sacrifice?)

Yeah. I don't think the creators will throw away the core relationship they've built their show on  in the last three episodes. I'm not saying that Walt wasn't being a cold son of a bitch letting the nazi's take Jesse and telling him about Jane... but I do think the friendship they had and built will cause Walt to come back for him... (and maybe die in the process thus redeeming himself through sacrifice?)

Yea. Especially now that Walt no longer has his family i can see him trying to rescue Jesse. So weird to think all of this will be over in two episodes.

If Walt actually cares about Jesse, why did he point out where he is hiding and tell them to kill him? I don't think Walt really cares about much at this point.

I think he was blaming him at that moment for Hank's death and really all Walt was thinking about was how Hank's death would affect his family.

After being on the run for however long he is away it'll give him time to rethink and regret that decision... ultimately everything that has happened is solely WALT's fault. Because of that realization I can see him going back to make amends and not necessarily surviving the effort.

I mean shit, if you're gonna die anyway, why not go down in (the immortal words of our generation's greatest lyricist) a blaze of glory.

I think he was blaming him at that moment for Hank's death and really all Walt was thinking about was how Hank's death would affect his family.

After being on the run for however long he is away it'll give him time to rethink and regret that decision... ultimately everything that has happened is solely WALT's fault. Because of that realization I can see him going back to make amends and not necessarily surviving the effort.

I mean shit, if you're gonna die anyway, why not go down in (the immortal words of our generation's greatest lyricist) a blaze of glory.

Thanks for the explanation. I didn't look at it that way and that makes more sense.