PO: The Gaslight Anthem - Handwritten

So the "limited" bundles were just limited Hefe prints, not a limited record.

While I (and several others here I"m sure) jumped the gun on the bundle to the credit of the merch site they never claimed to offer anything in the way of a limited variant other than they'd try to get the blue vinyl.

From El Jefe:

303553_10150883673561638_1975861868_n.jpg

Alright, something interesting. This is a print test of the cover for the "Super Deluxe" Gaslight Anthem US Book Packaging. Silver foil on blue, hard bound linen. This book, filled with Danny Clinch's photographs, a foreword by Nick "Hi-Fidelty" Hornby, and the Deluxe CD, is going to be amazing. I feel so privileged putting this together.

Do you have a link? Curious to see what's on that...

http://www.greenhell...-1&listcount=15

Rough internet translation:

Gaslight anthem, the handwritten, Universal, year 2012 release date: 20.07 . According to our sales we get the colored version of the LP and now hold: Supplement Ltd. 7" with the Songs of the bonus CD! The whole world is limited to 500 pieces and only in Europe to have! The Gaslight Anthem present so that their debut at the Universal Music and open a new chapter in their self-confidence history: "I was always ready for the large arenas," says frontman Brian Fallon with a smile.

EDIT: My take is that the 7" contains the bonus tracks from the deluxe CD.

wondering if that 7" is only going to be sold by German distros or if places in the UK like Banquet will get it too. shipping might be less from the UK to the US but the exchange rate favors the Euro right now so it might wind up being about the same price with a group buy.

Good question. I guess we'll see. I'll HAVE to get a group buy set up seeing as I can't read German anyway... who knows what I'd end up with if I ordered it on my own.

Good question. I guess we'll see. I'll HAVE to get a group buy set up seeing as I can't read German anyway... who knows what I'd end up with if I ordered it on my own.

group buy is the way to go because greenhell requires a minimum $$ order for shipping to the US. in the past it was 24 euros. but it can't be an extremely large group buy though. it can't be like 15 copies.

i was apart of greenhell group buy quite a few years ago that went to shit because they didn't have everything on the order in stock and they chose to just send however many copies they had in stock without informing the buyer. so some people were screwed over in terms of not getting what or everything they wanted. they were refunded by the person placing the order but it turned in to a clusterfuck determining who out of the 10 people got the 8 copies of a record greenhell decided to send. and the overall cost went up because of shipping as a result of the people who ordered stuff that wasn't sent at all got refunded entirely.