PO: The Gaslight Anthem - Handwritten

That's what I thought too.

I guess the question now is GreenHell's version a standard blue retail version plus 7" or a completely different pressing than the Euro or the retail blue and the 7" is a thrown in bonus.

In the past, the pressing is different. Different plant entirely, the etchings will most likely not match. But being this isn't sideone, there is a chance they will match, who knows.

Oh, banquet apparently has some more Euro copies up now. Get 'em while you can (like I did).

Rough Trade also will have Euro copies of the LP.

http://www.roughtrad...=sku&sku=353446

The LP itself is a pound more than Banquet, but their shipping is a pound less than Banquet.

So hey.

And thanks to JerseyPride for pointing this out to me, re: Banquet.

I will not listen to this until it's resting on my turntable. Every record I've been excited for over the last few years, I fall victim to leaking it or streaming it. I remember the days when I was in junior high or high school and I didn't get to listen to a new CD until it was physically in my hands. I really miss that excitement.

I will not listen to this until it's resting on my turntable. Every record I've been excited for over the last few years, I fall victim to leaking it or streaming it. I remember the days when I was in junior high or high school and I didn't get to listen to a new CD until it was physically in my hands. I really miss that excitement.

This. My wife is in the living room listening to the stream on her laptop, and I'm trying not to overhear it from the computer room. Just playing other records over it.

Good call. I got sucked into the whole "download more records that you will ever possibly be ever to listen to" thing over the last few years, so I'm trying to go back to appreciating one record at a time, the way the artist(s) wanted it, when they wanted it. That just seems fair to me.

+1