Minus the Bear - Infinity Overhead

I'm on my third listen of the stream. I love it. A lot of in reminds me of "Secret Country" off Omni. Which I think was one of the strong songs (even though they all kick ass) off that album. I also caught a little bit of Dave's noodley Menos playing through out the album. Alex also seems to have a bigger part as far as the synth here too. It's a nice medium between the super dance-pop songs on Omni and the pedal board driven tunes on Planet of Ice and Menos El Oso. My only complaint is that it's feels a little short. Other then that, another winner in my book for Minus the Bear.

diamond lightning has a very classic minus the bear sound to it. kind of has a pachucca vibe, but as youd expect it to sound in 2012.

im still struggling with heaven is a ghost town. i tweeted yesterday that its a neat turn of a phrase, but it didnt need to be the title of the song, and 1/4 the lyrics. its overbearing and obnoxious.

Wow. This is one of the worst music videos I have ever seen, and I don't like the song either. I wonder if I should cancel my pre-order from amazon. Is this one of the better songs on the album?

all i can say about the album, is it flows very well. as an album, it's decent. there are no songs that stand out to me at all.

and i don't know what video you watched, but i thought it was hilarious. a great parody of what emo videos would've been like in the 90's if they had more money. that's what they were going for, right?