Minus the Bear - Infinity Overhead

If anyone feels inclined, Banquet Records in UK has some signed copies available. Unsure what color or if it's the Euro tour one. All I know is they posted that the band had or would sign some at a show and Banquet would sell them. Same price as regular. Seven copies left according to the page. 

http://www.banquetrecords.com/BDRmtb

What a great album. Top 5 for me last year.

MTB and their silly variant, love how I found purple variant of Planet of Ice when this record first came out though <3

....at least they use colored variants instead of doing unlimited black.

Wish they felt this way about Menos El Oso.

that tour edition is up for people that need to have it and want to support a label that doesn't send stuff you order.

http://www.bsmrocks.bigcartel.com/product/minus-the-bear-infinity-overhead-12-blue-clear

Aren't these the same?

Also is the Red/Orange Haze also a first press? Because I originally thought it was Blue/200 and Cloudy Clear/300. Now I see the same clear as /600 and the Red Orange Swirl/200. So 1,000 first press?

Glad I PO'd the blue when it was £10

^ I knew you'd be interested Juan. The only reason I bring it up is because of this...

The 5th studio album from the Seattle band, and arguably their heaviest yet. The vinyl release is on 180g transparent blue (limited to 200 - sold out), 180g clear 12" (/600) and red/orange haze (/200) in gatefold sleeve with printed inner. Also available on CD and MP3.

Variant nerds must know! ;)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...