Paper + Plastick Fourth of July Sale

From P+P today

Celebrate the Fourth of July holiday by buying a bunch of Paper + Plastick items! We decided to give a discount of 66.6% to the fans of the label on July 4th from noon to 6 p.m. Don't sleep on this six hour sale! A handful of products are excluded, but everything else in the store will be subject to this discount! Just be sure to enter the code "

FourthOfJulySale" in at the time of your checkout! Have a great holiday!

Stoked on finally being able to grab the Junior Battles and Farewell Continental LPs!

Just a heads up, I picked up the Junior Battles album and the B-side skips quite a bit. I'm not the only one that had this problem either. Maybe the newest pressing doesn't have any issues, but I just thought I'd warn you. Here's the original thread:

http://boards.vinylcollective.com/index.php?/topic/67557-junior-battles-idle-ages-vinyl

Shipping prices last time were not jacked up - they were just ridiculous because people were including like 10 LPs in an order, and we had shipping set up the wrong way. We never noticed it (in the time that we had switched to our new webstore) because it never happened all at once like that. We fixed the shipping during the last sale, and this sale will be $4 shipping per LP ($3 for 7") and an additional 50 cents per extra 12" or 7" for domestic orders. LPs will come out to about $4 each. This means that you'd get, for example, 5 LPs for about $26.50 including shipping. $5 a pop isn't bad, right? I can't remember the last time I bought 5 new LPs at that price together.

The products that are not included are: Flatfoot 56, Chad Gilbert, Anthony Raneri, the Peanuts poster, MDAM Part + Parcel, our new t-shirts, some other random shit.

If I was someone who wanted to order something in this sale, I would NOT order t-shirts with the LPs because that's when you're going to see your shipping cost jacked up. The shipping prices will not change from whatever you see now - I'm not sure why people thought we "jacked them up" before. We fixed the problem after the first 3 hours of the $4 Footlong sale...

- We got a couple of emails about the Junior Battles b-side...I'm going to say about 4 emails in total and they were all of the red variant...and I replaced all of those. Emailing customer service goes a long way and I usually never hesitate to replace a record that's not working.

- Break Anchor will be included in the sale...that's like a $2 7-inch or something along those lines.

- Whoever said they saw that shipping for two LPs was $15 (if you're shipping domestic) is a liar.

- Greenland Is Melting is on hold because of art and a complicated jacket diecut.

- MDAM's LP is in the sale but not Part and Parcel as I noted above. I'm expecting all the End Measured Mile third pressings to sell out.

This stuff will begin shipping on the 5th but we have the 6th as a day off, so if you place an order of only on-sale items, it'll probably be shipping next week.

My personal email is thomas at paperandplastick dot com and I'm always on my phone, so if you find yourself having an issue with the sale, feel free to email me. The sale only lasts six hours so I'll be getting back to people as fast as I can that day. I'm sure it will run smoothly though.

Shipping prices last time were not jacked up - they were just ridiculous because people were including like 10 LPs in an order, and we had shipping set up the wrong way. We never noticed it (in the time that we had switched to our new webstore) because it never happened all at once like that. We fixed the shipping during the last sale, and this sale will be $4 shipping per LP ($3 for 7") and an additional 50 cents per extra 12" or 7" for domestic orders. LPs will come out to about $4 each. This means that you'd get, for example, 5 LPs for about $26.50 including shipping. $5 a pop isn't bad, right? I can't remember the last time I bought 5 new LPs at that price together.

It happens on the shipping. My experience was that I had two lps for a total of $8 and was charged $6.50 or $7 for shipping. Honestly I really wanted the two lp's and thought that still wasn't bad for items original $13 a piece.

- Break Anchor will be included in the sale...that's like a $2 7-inch or something along those lines.

This is great! Beginning to love this band more than Hellmouth! I LOVE Hellmouth a lot too. That's saying something to me i guess.

Shipping prices last time were not jacked up - they were just ridiculous because people were including like 10 LPs in an order, and we had shipping set up the wrong way. We never noticed it (in the time that we had switched to our new webstore) because it never happened all at once like that.

So could you explain why last Thanksgiving you had a sale that took a percentage off (20% I think) and shipping was conveniently more expensive during the sale (like $1 or $2 more per LP) therefore rendering the discount useless. I remember it was the Riverboat Gamblers LP and shipping for 1 was almost $6 as opposed to $4.80 or something and then after the sale was over shipping went back down.