Paper + Plastick Fourth of July Sale

The exact shipping policies I wanted to implement did not get implemented. I don't have full control here, I don't own the label, not everything is my decision. However it has never been $2 to ship a 7" lol. It has never, ever, EVER been $2 to ship a 7" in our webstore. Mainly because it costs more than that to ship one no matter how you ship it!

this was taken 6/27. guess one of us does not know what a 2 looks like, and by one of us i mean not me.

1zdlwlt.jpg

Shipping prices = My point exactly. Always with the games. Pass.

Someone just ordered 8 LPs and 2 7"s and paid $43 including shipping. That's an average of $4.30 per record WITH SHIPPING. Who the fuck is playing games here? You won't see a better sale all year.

My experience is that the shipping is good for this deal. I'm extremely happy and satisfied but then again I only have an LP and two 7's coming.

Also, i ordered the Hellmouth LP white w/ streaks. Thomas is this heavily streak, moderately streaked or lightly? Just curious because like I said I already ordered it.

There are some really whinny little pussies on this board. This is a really damn good sale where people are getting shit for less than half price and a few people are still crying that it isn't good enough.

Too bad I don't listen to any of the stuff being sold as that really is a good deal.

Someone just ordered 8 LPs and 2 7"s and paid $43 including shipping. That's an average of $4.30 per record WITH SHIPPING. Who the fuck is playing games here? You won't see a better sale all year.

Um why so mad? P+P had a successful sale? I think so. I just made a comment about raising shipping prices during sales which has been a pattern (sorry I don't have a screenshot of past ones but I know I'm not crazy.) That said if you had a discount today big enough to offset a less egregious rise in shipping then and it made people happy then whatever. No big deal. Just put in my two cents and offered a simple critique. FYI I also passed on this deal because there was nothing new for me to buy from P+P.

This is an awesome deal, thanks P+P!

Have Nots "Proud" Vinyl - Brick x 1 @ $8.00

Red City Radio - "The Dangers of Standing Still" - White x 1 @ $12.00

The Dopamines - "Expect The Worst" THIRD PRESSING - Beer x 1 @ $10.00

The Dopamines/Dear Landlord - Split 7" - Light Blue/Grey Dust x 1 @ $2.50

Make Do and Mend - End Measured Mile NEW THIRD PRESS - Magma red x 1 @ $12.00

Flatfoot 56 - TOIL Rust Vinyl & Download [Package 5] - Rust Vinyl (lim. 700) x 1 @ $12.00

Subtotal: $56.50

Shipping: $9.40

Discount: -$29.64

Total: $36.26 USD