Run for Cover Records help

Kyle, first of all, you've had your money back for weeks now. I apologize for lack of communication through PMs on here, but I have ZERO unanswered emails from you. I have been on Warped Tour for the past few weeks, but got caught up on email and don't have anything from you. What address were you sending it to? Did you not know you were refunded?

Either way I am going to shoot you a copy of the upsides when the repress comes in. Sorry again.

EDIT: Nvm, you have one.

no I don't have my money. I have a paypal claim open. I sent multiple emails to the email addresses listed on your site: info@ and [email protected]. If those aren't valid then take them off your site. I opened a Paypal dispute on 7/19. and then escalated it to a claim. If you refunded the money, where the fuck did it go because I sure as hell don't have it. And if you refunded someone why wouldn't you tell them...but you didn't. Not aware of the paypal claim, here's a picture:

untitled.jpg

and no. do not send me anything other than my money...which you haven't sent....because the world stops for warped tour.

Those email addresses are valid, but I still don't have unanswered emails from your address. Not saying you're lying, but I don't know. The world doesn't stop for warped tour, but it we got behind on emails and whatnot. That's all I am saying.

The money said 'reversed' in my account but I guess that doesn't mean you have it, I will put it through now.

EDIT: DONE

Again, sorry.

Yeah idk either. My paypal email and email I sent from differ so that may be it. I send from gmail and my paypal is the assfish.com one. Anyways thanks for responding and I have the funds now. Sorry to go to such lengths I was just getting fairly frustrated with the lack of communication.

people gotta learn to chill the fuck out and have some patience. the air of instant gratification that is creeping into the record collecting world lately is really making me sick.

Assuming that what the OP is saying is true, I don't think it's instant gratification to expect an in stock record after 3 weeks. Just seems like it would be common courtesy to at the very least let the dude know what it is going on. Type an email send a pm, doesn't really take much to treat people who are giving you their money with a little respect(I won't even mention SRC). Labels like Deathwish and No Idea set a basic standard with how great distros/labels operate. Communication makes all the difference.

people gotta learn to chill the fuck out and have some patience. the air of instant gratification that is creeping into the record collecting world lately is really making me sick.

Lately?!?!...Shiiiiiiit...it's been like that for well over 2-3 years at least...whoever came up with online pre-orders is to blame.

But I agree that communication and some level of courtesy needs to be in play...although sometimes it falls way short and situations such as what's going here in this thread arise.

Assuming that what the OP is saying is true, I don't think it's instant gratification to expect an in stock record after 3 weeks. Just seems like it would be common courtesy to at the very least let the dude know what it is going on. Type an email send a pm, doesn't really take much to treat people who are giving you their money with a little respect(I won't even mention SRC). Labels like Deathwish and No Idea set a basic standard with how great distros/labels operate. Communication makes all the difference.

you also have to remember that deathwish and no idea have full time staffs working on the label. Most of the labels that people from this site run are in addition to full time jobs.

you also have to remember that deathwish and no idea have full time staffs working on the label. Most of the labels that people from this site run are in addition to full time jobs.

Yes, I completely understand that difference. I still stand by what I said about communication though. I run a small business on the side of my full time job and I just try to be on that shit because people appreciate the courtesy of letting them know what's going on with their order. Of course there are some people who can be assholes and unreasonably impatient. It just doesn't seem like the OP was being impatient or unreasonable.

I do really hate the whole pre-order(non-kickstarter kickstarter). I can choose not to participate, but I also want the rarest or coolest version and sometimes the whole pre-order sells out and I would have to wait for another pressing before I could get it. It's a sickness.

Lately?!?!...Shiiiiiiit...it's been like that for well over 2-3 years at least...whoever came up with online pre-orders is to blame.

But I agree that communication and some level of courtesy needs to be in play...although sometimes it falls way short and situations such as what's going here in this thread arise.

This. I think a good portion of us understand that small labels don't have full time staffs and that its reasonable not to expect an instant e-mail back. I usually give a few days for any label to write back and write polite e-mails so I don't come off as an asshole but a customer with a concern.

That said, I think everyone's webstore takes money 24/7 365 so even though someone who runs a label can be out with a band on tour/on a honeymoon/in a Soyuz space shuttle somebody (anybody) should have access to the e-mail account an e-mail a customer back within a few days. Yeah its not the 90's anymore with order slips (duh its 2012) but e-mails could be taken care of instantly (Ha!) and should be taken care of as often as possible to avoid murky situations. If you are always able to take peoples money then you have a responsibility to the customer.

People who write in YELLCAP and go WHAT ARE YOU RETARTED YOU FUCKED UP MY ORDER HOW DARE YOU!!!!! really need to get a grip and need to realize its not life or death.

Communication is key people. Look what happened to RJ....