THE OFFICIAL HOT CASH THREAD

And it's pretty much only because they have them listed under CD's.

Im bummed because I did actually earn the Hot Cash. I have $60 worth. Guess it just sucks for people like me.

Also, to those complaining, here's how you fix this -- call customer service and bitch up a storm. You have a valid complaint: Nowhere in the Hot Cash fine print does it say the code excludes vinyl. Either they will let you place an order over the phone for what you want or maybe they'd even partially refund a previous purchase that earned you Hot Cash.

Also, to those complaining, here's how you fix this -- call customer service and bitch up a storm. You have a valid complaint: Nowhere in the Hot Cash fine print does it say the code excludes vinyl. Either they will let you place an order over the phone for what you want or maybe they'd even partially refund a previous purchase that earned you Hot Cash.

I just tried this briefly and talked to a guy I could barely understand, and didnt seem to know much about the vinyl. Will try again after class.

Coming off of troll mode here.  Great thread. 

I don't think HT would completely pull vinyl from their site to avoid the hotcash crowd.  Not everyone has hotcash to use, so to miss out on those sales (non hotcash) wouldnt make sense. If they didnt want people to use hotcash on vinyl they could put an error code up if you tried to check out that it would say the hotcash code cannot be used with the products in your cart or some shit like that.  This is probably a glitch.  Its 646 in Cali so I would not sweat it yet....