THE OFFICIAL HOT CASH THREAD

And...cue the sense of entitlement.

As I said last night, I don't think most of the members here feel a sense of entitlement when we legitimately made actual purchases (primarily of vinyl in most cases) to get a voucher so that we could purchase more vinyl. If you are offering a discount, and someone meets the terms of the discount, you are supposed to honor it. If they truly did just take it down so hot cash couldn't be used on it that's just a big "f you" to those of us who played by the rules and are paying customers.

As I said last night, I don't think most of the members here feel a sense of entitlement when we legitimately made actual purchases (primarily of vinyl in most cases) to get a voucher so that we could purchase more vinyl. If you are offering a discount, and someone meets the terms of the discount, you are supposed to honor it. If they truly did just take it down so hot cash couldn't be used on it that's just a big "f you" to those of us who played by the rules and are paying customers.

^^This. The physical vouchers I have were from legitimate vinyl-only purchases over the past 1-2 months. I feel a little cheated and that's mostly because the in-store selection can vary so much. My closest one had 5 records total the last time I was there. I don't need 3 copies of the same Beatles record, even for half off.

There were actually only two records I was looking to get and do have a 15 off 30 physical voucher that I got from buying records.  Who's to say the store I will be going to will have what I'm looking for.  I think they could have made the codes exempt online for people that would actually still purchase regardless. 

SS.Hook._leftsideonly_.jpg

bad form jack

^^This. The physical vouchers I have were from legitimate vinyl-only purchases over the past 1-2 months. I feel a little cheated and that's mostly because the in-store selection can vary so much. My closest one had 5 records total the last time I was there. I don't need 3 copies of the same Beatles record, even for half off.

Same here. And the closest store to me is an hour away.