THRICE ANNOUNCE ANTHOLOGY 4LP set

You guys are chuckling because it boggles your mind how a band can crank out album after album with diverse sounds, and still deliver consistent, quality results... right? It's pretty reeling, I know. "lol thrice... you cray. <3" Their track record is better than Blink-182. JEW, and the majority of bands that get praised here at VC. So I know those lols aren't condescending...

If you judge Thrice based off of any one album, then that's completely ignorant. No two albums sound alike. That being said, if you've heard several albums over their discography and form an opinion off of that, then that's completely fair. They're not a singles band though. Each album is meant to be a completely cohesive project that usually has similar sounds, atmosphere and lyrical content. I don't care if people don't like them, as long as it's based off of a proper listen.

If you judge Thrice based off of any one album, then that's completely ignorant. No two albums sound alike. That being said, if you've heard several albums over their discography and form an opinion off of that, then that's completely fair. They're not a singles band though. Each album is meant to be a completely cohesive project that usually has similar sounds, atmosphere and lyrical content. I don't care if people don't like them, as long as it's based off of a proper listen.

This is a great point, and perspective to have for any band.

You guys are chuckling because it boggles your mind how a band can crank out album after album with diverse sounds, and still deliver consistent, quality results... right? It's pretty reeling, I know. "lol thrice... you cray. <3" Their track record is better than Blink-182. JEW, and the majority of bands that get praised here at VC. So I know those lols aren't condescending...

.....yeah I'm going to have to agree with this statement

cave in had 2 solid records. then they collapsed under the weight of there own egos :mellow: not to say there not extremely talented on there own right. Thrice on the other hand has put out consecutive KNOCK OUTS! when they decide to get together and do it again they will give a fantastic offering I'm sure.