THRICE ANNOUNCE ANTHOLOGY 4LP set

How old are you?

Young enough to know what greentext is; old enough to not be butthurt when someone else uses it on a message board.

Did you just discover the internet?

Kind of a silly and irrelevant question, don't you think?

Also, unfortunately I don't think any of the text turned green.

> tfw newjack's jimmies become rustled unintentionally.

Better?

But in all seriousness and on topic; I read that these are going to be out of 3,000? I recall The Alchemy Index boxsets being available for ages. And something tells me that the demand for Anthology will pale in comparison. Not only that, but the 180-gram markup will probably deter even more customers and non-committed flippers. In short, I really don't foresee these selling out in the blink of an eye.

But in all seriousness and on topic; I read that these are going to be out of 3,000? I recall The Alchemy Index boxsets being available for ages. And something tells me that the demand for Anthology will pale in comparison. Not only that, but the 180-gram markup will probably deter even more customers and non-committed flippers. In short, I really don't foresee these selling out in the blink of an eye.

I think the demand for Thrice records has skyrocketed since. Look at the push for Major/Minor; which was out of 4000. And that was just another album. Not the last release from a dysfunct band.

I could be dead wrong, but I wouldn't wait around to pick this up.

I think the demand for Thrice records has skyrocketed since. Look at the push for Major/Minor; which was out of 4000. And that was just another album. Not the last release from a dysfunct band.

I could be dead wrong, but I wouldn't wait around to pick this up.

I was just about to bring up Major/Minor. Either they lied about the pressing numbers, someone has a whole bunch of the vinyl in their garage or somehow they sold 4000 vinyl in a pretty impressive span of time. I'm not doubting Thrices popularity but 4000 is a fucking lot of vinyl.

Counterpoint to the Major/Minor sales would be that this is going to be at least double the price. If not more. But I really dont think that it's going to slow this down much.

I agree. I don't really see the price point being that far off of Alchemy Index considering AIs elaborate packaging. Then again hell the Mastodon live album was 2LP, sold for $40+ and is relatively hard to come by, but they also rode the RSD wave.

I agree. I don't really see the price point being that far off of Alchemy Index considering AIs elaborate packaging. Then again hell the Mastodon live album was 2LP, sold for $40+ and is relatively hard to come by, but they also rode the RSD wave.

That Mastodon is hard to come by? I've seen it at multiple stores very recently.

• 2 weeks later...