THRICE ANNOUNCE ANTHOLOGY 4LP set

that's one step from wrong

Wha?

I haven't had luck with that code. Found a place to enter the code when you click "checkout" at the top of the screen after you add the item to your card, but it says it's not valid. Even though I signed in on CB, and JUST got the email from them saying I could use it. Not sure if I should wait and get and answer or should just buy. I don't wanna miss the pre-sale!

Wait till they come back from their hiatus and release a 8xLP set in Quadruple color vinyl

I don't think they will come back. Once Teppei's + Dustin's kids grow up, it will only be a matter of time until the Breckenridge Bros. get married + have kids. Gonna be hard to tour again. If they do come back, it will be awesome, and I think Dustin will be 10-15 pounds fatter.

I love Thrice. I hope they don't release UNRELEASED TRACKS on 40x7" LTD. VINYL /12.

alright so if you go on thrice.cinderblock.com the code wont work but if you go on cinderblocks main site the code does work.

but the shipping was 10 bucks more on the regular cinderblock website

what the fudge?

edit: so it didnt take anything off when i went to buy. then i look at the email and it says take 10% off 'gear'

edit2: so it says also 'save 10 percent on your next order'

Im going to have to call and ask.

alright so if you go on thrice.cinderblock.com the code wont work but if you go on cinderblocks main site the code does work.

but the shipping was 10 bucks more on the regular cinderblock website

what the fudge?

Hmm...Not working for me when it comes to the Thrice Anthology stuff. Went to Cinderblock.com, selected Thrice, selected items, logged into my new account, clicked "apply codes," entered codes, it loads for a second, and then it says they're not valid.

What a crappy site for merch.

It looks like it's sold out now, the 4xLP option isn't available anymore.

Looks like it. I never thought they would sell that fast, but I'm assuming there are gonna be alot of flippers trying to cash in on their hiatus. So glad I randomly checked Absolutepunk.net on my lunch and saw the pre-order started. I just picked up the 4xLP and the cd version. Not happy about the $18 shipping but I got that "media mail discount" which knocked $7 off. Between this finally going up for pre-order and the represses of Underoath last week I'm pretty much broke.