THRICE ANNOUNCE ANTHOLOGY 4LP set

We are both actually quite nice people who are only trying to fuel the vinyl economy and have fun, if you don't like it sorry, we mean no ill will! :) We love vinyl just as much as you guys and all the profit we make goes right back into buying more records which indirectly allows these labels to continue putting out more releases for everyone to enjoy... So don't jump on the hate bandwagon so quickly!

That Frankenweenie album looks awesome by the way, great artists involved! Lets hope the movie is just as good...

Oh boy. Half troll, half flipper..I'm sure hilarity will ensue.

We are both actually quite nice people who are only trying to fuel the vinyl economy and have fun, if you don't like it sorry, we mean no ill will! :) We love vinyl just as much as you guys and all the profit we make goes right back into buying more records which indirectly allows these labels to continue putting out more releases for everyone to enjoy... So don't jump on the hate bandwagon so quickly!

That Frankenweenie album looks awesome by the way, great artists involved! Lets hope the movie is just as good...

It really helps to know that you're a nice person. If I were trying to justify my flipping behavior on a vinyl messageboard, I would definitely want people to know that I'm a nice guy. Everyone wins- you feel good about yourself and the rest of us feel good knowing that, deep down, you're a swell guy.

this is the most idiotic logic that I have ever heard. you realize that the only reason why you are able to flip the records to begin with is due to the fact that the demand for said records is greater than the supply, right? hmm.... wonder why? surely, it has nothing to do with trolls such as yourself who buy volume right out from underneath the actual fans...

If you're such a nice guy, maybe you can work your charm on your friend who posted the Thrice album on ebay, and tell him 1. to take it down and 2.take out all the inconsistent misleading lies. ie: "Description Sold out & already out-of-print, if you didn't order this set direct from THRICE when it first offered for sale you will never see it. Not available from any store, web site, distributor or even from the band."

3. Have him drop the price about $300.

If you're such a nice guy, maybe you can work your charm on your friend who posted the Thrice album on ebay, and tell him 1. to take it down and 2.take out all the inconsistent misleading lies. ie: "Description Sold out & already out-of-print, if you didn't order this set direct from THRICE when it first offered for sale you will never see it. Not available from any store, web site, distributor or even from the band."

3. Have him drop the price about $300.

He's not that nice. I mean, give the nice guy a break...he's gotta pay for more records in order to keep ripping more people off.

2.take out all the inconsistent misleading lies. ie: "Description Sold out & already out-of-print, if you didn't order this set direct from THRICE when it first offered for sale you will never see it. Not available from any store, web site, distributor or even from the band."

one of the funniest things about his purposely misleading description is that he contradicts himself by saying the only way to get it was directly from thrice yet it's not available from the band

Beggars repress? When? Where? How much? What colors? What speed? Preorders? Deluxe bundles? AHhhhhhaHHHahahaahhhHAHH!

Might as well get started now, right?

But seriously... repress?

hahaha

I know nothing, I was just listing a situation which would be possible, and would cause the board to shit itself. Sorry if I got anyones hopes up. Shouldve been more clear with my wording. There was this thread in Jan but apparently its no longer happening (if it ever was) Fingers crossed though

hahaha

I know nothing, I was just listing a situation which would be possible, and would cause the board to shit itself. Sorry if I got anyones hopes up. Shouldve been more clear with my wording. There was this thread in Jan but apparently its no longer happening (if it ever was) Fingers crossed though

i know you weren't serious, just poking fun at the board (ie. me). i really do need beggars and identity crisis. that would complete my thrice collection.