THRICE ANNOUNCE ANTHOLOGY 4LP set

i don't think anyone, even the band, thought people wouldnt flip these. but anyone who threw it up yesterday a few hours after it sold out, or any time before they actually get them let alone before they even started shipping, is a flat out moron and deserves to get their orders cancelled for that fact alone. especially if you live in a rinky dink town like Festus, MO or advertise your ebay shit on Thrice's facebook page. as it's not unheard of for labels or bands to cancel orders from those types of dumb jackasses.

Guest tms2787

Someone made a mention of it being $41 on the other thread so I hoped on it, only to get an e-Mail from Amazon saying that my card was declined because I still had my old one on there but I wasn't able to get back on to Amazon on my computer (why I didn't do it from my phone? I don't know) until around 5:40 PM today, luckily they held it for me and I was able to get it. Can not beat this for that price, my Thrice collection (minus variants) is now complete!