MAN ADVICE

Friends were in  town from Chicago, some drinking ensued last night, followed by deep thought and personal conversation. We think I might finally want a girlfriend again, after oh something like two and a half years of single life. Or I want regular sex. I think its best if I drink again and revisit the topic.

so, we’re almost at 100 pages ya’ll. has anyone actually entered into a successful relationship since this whole thread started?

I'd wager 75 pages are people rationalizing why they are continuing to make a poor choice, and not actually listening to any advice. So I'm going to guess not to many people are better off. 

If it is any consolation I was married when the thread began and I'm still married. So... there is that. 

I lost my phone charger this weekend!
We used to work together, but he was married. As far as I know his divorce was just finalized last month. I never felt any sexual tension between us though.

I lost my phone charger this weekend!

We used to work together, but he was married. As far as I know his divorce was just finalized last month. I never felt any sexual tension between us though.

Ahh, assuming isn't not crazy or an asshole, then he's just fishing.  I'd assume he wouldn't complain however the night went.

this is where I wish things were cut and dry. I wish he would either say “I would like to take you out and then later have sex with you” or “I want to have dinner/drinks with you in a totally platonic way.”