MAN ADVICE

Fuck your February 2004, I haven't had sex ever!

Fuck your ever, I'm older and haven't had sex ever*.

I had to add the asterisk because my last girlfriend there was penetration, her kid just seriously cock blocked me. She always had kid and seriously every single time we were getting going her kid would wake up and start crying, then he learned how to crawl out of his crib and walk in on us. That puts the kibosh on things pretty damn quickly.

I'm only 10 years away from the movie The 40 Year Old Virgin becoming an autobiographical picture. Meh, a mixture of bad luck and being a crazy person makes for some lonely nights. :P

Of course.

Question: How do you have flings with girls without them wanting commitment? I'm not trying to be a player, I just don't have the time for a relationship. On the other hand I still want to go out with girls and have fun/hook up but I feel like a dick knowing that I don't want to take it there when they might? I'm in college so I guess that's a good time for it but it's just weird and I don't really know what to do, never been good with girls that I'm into.

Just let a gal know that you don't want anything serious, from there you'll find out if she wants the same kinds of things or more from you. I've been super upfront with all the girls I've dated and they all seem to appreciate it. I was definitely a player for some time after my divorce, but I've cooled it down quite a bit for the most part.

So i left this thread like in the first ten pages or so when it was getting all mushy i miss my girlfriend and stuff. But i just skimmed through and it looks like its now about fucking, drinking, dick size, and other cool things ive missed out on. I shall contribute and follow.

we're covering anything and everything.

ever come out of a date, and have absolutely no idea how it went?

I usually judge a date successful if a few criteria have been met.

1. I get a good night kiss

2. Lunch/Dinner is paid by her

3. I'm introduced to her friends and or family

4. I get a text later in the day/night from her in a cheerful mood.

5. She wears leggings/nylons and heels as to indicate she listens to my turn ons.

If any of those criteria are met in my opinion it was a successful date. If just the criteria of #5 was met it was successful for just me.

The last move i made on a girl was a week ago in Cleveland at Now Thats Class. Pretty chic sitting at the bar, i asked "are you by yourself?" she said yes I asked "you want to get high?" she said yes.

Score. I love girls that are down to smoke and love some good music. We hung out in my truck for a bit, smoked a bowl, talked and laughed about whatever. Seen once towards the end small talked for a bit. After the show i went to find her and passed her as she was leaving with friends. We said "nice to meet you" as we passed and that was it.

I fucking suck, she was totally into me, cool as hell and i walked away empty handed, i need to step it up.