MAN ADVICE

Jenny from The League is a dream woman.

Nicky, don't take this anything negative or anything but it's weird how my general impression of you has changed since you got rid of the pic sipping tea (I think it was tea) to (kinda) glaring at me through my computer screen. You were probably the same poster through it all but I don't know, your posts seem more aggressive now when I read them. Hope that makes sense.

hahahahaha. that's hilarious. not taken negatively at all. well i don't want you to think i'm yelling at you when you read my posts, so i'll change it in a min.

It's like someone just embedded Kenny G music into the background of this thread. Cool pic.

bahahaha. i put on some kenny g to get a better feel of what you're feeling.

i think my original intention with the angry glare photo was to just use some random offbeat/unpleasant photo just.... because.... it sounded funny to me at the time... i guess....

weird stuff happens on boring sundays, man, i dunno.

i've always had great connections with the other bro chicks i've come across.... i feel like being a bitchy bro chick is an oxymoron and it makes my head hurt. maybe some women are bro chicks because they suck at having friendships with other women??...... because they're bitches?

and yeah i was secretly super stoked to see another lady who digs ladies is a member here but i didn't wanna draw attention to it and i felt like all i would end up saying was something kinda like "Hey, way to like other ladies. good job!"

i honestly don't have any female gay friends. besides my sister.

yea, not gunna lie most of my friends are bro-chicks. But I feel like all girls can be bitchy and if they're bro chicks then they're just dicks. I thought the majority of female user's on these boards were gay... and you should live in Minnesota, soooooo many lesbians. I dont think i have any straight female friends anymore..

yea, not gunna lie most of my friends are bro-chicks. But I feel like all girls can be bitchy and if they're bro chicks then they're just dicks. I thought the majority of female user's on these boards were gay... and you should live in Minnesota, soooooo many lesbians. I dont think i have any straight female friends anymore..

just when i was thinking of moving to minneapolis too. :P

bahahaha. i put on some kenny g to get a better feel of what you're feeling.

i think my original intention with the angry glare photo was to just use some random offbeat/unpleasant photo just.... because.... it sounded funny to me at the time... i guess....

weird stuff happens on boring sundays, man, i dunno.

Your original picture made me wonder if you were stalking Maggie Gyllenhaal. 

Your second picture made me just want to apologize to you.

Your new picture makes me wonder why you have a tiny horse in a sleeper hold.

just when i was thinking of moving to minneapolis too. :P

ha, minneapolis is still a great place to live but i guess its pretty gay these days..

and yea collecting seems to be more of a guy thing, except those crazy lady's who collect like dolls or teddy bears.. or cats. Ive never come across a girl flipping through records at a store. but one time I was at the mall getting a smoothie and this chick was sitting at a table on her laptop which had all these stickers on it, I remember Blink and a no sleep records sticker which I assumed meant she probably had some records. I should of talked to her instead of awkwardly staring... my VC missed connection she looked gay too, it coulda been love

ha, minneapolis is still a great place to live but i guess its pretty gay these days..

and yea collecting seems to be more of a guy thing, except those crazy lady's who collect like dolls or teddy bears.. or cats. Ive never come across a girl flipping through records at a store. but one time I was at the mall getting a smoothie and this chick was sitting at a table on her laptop which had all these stickers on it, I remember Blink and a no sleep records sticker which I assumed meant she probably had some records. I should of talked to her instead of awkwardly staring... my VC missed connection she looked gay too, it coulda been love

It must be hallucinating when I go to my record store.  About 1/3 of the people I run into flipping through the vinyl are women / girls.  I guess that is just skewing my perspective.

I’ve never seen another girl in any record store I’ve been in. I’ve just kind of resigned to the fact that I probably won’t meet any. all but one of my female friends in real life hate the music I’m into anyway.

wait, so am I the only non-lady lovin' girl on here?

Pretty sure A-Money was into dudes as well. Canadian Nicole used to pop on here once in a while. I don't know anything personal about her.

I know several ladies with record collections. Not too many but several. I think its one thing for ladies to collect records. Its another for that demographic to also post on a record collecting message board.

I'm lucky that I got my wife into records as much as I am. She just doesn't post on message boards, she just instragrams all of them (which I do not have.)

The user that started the "post a picture of yourself" thread was a girl. Her pictures were kinda cleavagey if I remember correctly but not dirty. Then someone derided her for posting pictures of herself that men would be attracted to on a board that is 90% male. Then she disappeared into the internet abyss eventually.

Into records, shows, comics, video games, action movies, and a whole bunch of other things that guys are most interested in gets a +1 from me. But those girls tend to have the "big fish in a little pond" thing working in their favor. I'd rather not limit myself or even just focus on the small pond vs. the whole ocean.

Kinda think once in a while if I should watch Greg's Anatomy on Netflix (yeah, that's what I call it). I don't think there is any more useful tool to start up a conversation with your average female than that show.

Here's my theory: Instead of buying expensive cars or fancy watches, hipster dudes buy vinyl to make up for having a small penis.  I bet half the guys on this board wish their penis was as big as their collection of Against Me! - Reinventing Axl Rose variants collection is thick.  In conclusion, the more rare variants said guy has, the smaller his penis is.