MAN ADVICE

i, too, at one point had more shoes than records. 

i think everyon does at one point in their life. hell i only own 4 pairs of shoes. 1 for going out casually, 1 for dress, one for hitting the streets during fests, and 1 for work. need to get some running shoes soon though.

toki would scoff at this, but at one time i think i had 19 pairs of vans, and something like 15 pairs of nikes. and then reeboks, adidas, sperrys, and other random stuff. 

toki would scoff at this, but at one time i think i had 19 pairs of vans, and something like 15 pairs of nikes. and then reeboks, adidas, sperrys, and other random stuff. 

i want more shoes, but i see $50 and think "i can buy more records with this" and do that instead. oof.

more of a complaint than looking for advice.

went out wit a girl Saturday night (someone I knew from high school), total flirting both ways the entire night.

Sunday morning, she's talking to someone else and i'm friendzoned.

girls, what a drag.

Go out with someone else and make her question her decision. Don't wait around and hope that she changes her mind.

sexy town is probably going to get ransacked this weekend.

i'm co-hosting the annual st. patrick's day party at my old place saturday and sunday, and several of my current interests are likely to attend at once. 

either that, or sexy town sets new population records!

Pretty sure A-Money was into dudes as well. Canadian Nicole used to pop on here once in a while. I don't know anything personal about her.

I know several ladies with record collections. Not too many but several. I think its one thing for ladies to collect records. Its another for that demographic to also post on a record collecting message board.

I'm lucky that I got my wife into records as much as I am. She just doesn't post on message boards, she just instragrams all of them (which I do not have.)

yeah i gots me a boyfrannnnnnn.

i went to prom my junior year with a gay friend. two of my other best friends are/were gay, and my other two best friends from high school were dudes. my mom always referred to us as 'allison and her harem of boys'. THANKS, MOM.

i can't stand most girls. i'm way way blunt and most girls are just....ick. all i want to do is watch x-files, horror movies, and any show that joss whedon had a hand in, listen to records, buy far too many pairs of vans, draw, photograph crap, and do nerd shit.

nerd. shit.

hung out with chick again the other night, she invited me out with her friends to the bar, i played it cool as fuck.after we left she invited me over to watch a movie which was rad.  i'm trying really hard to play it super cool, so stayed up til about 5 watching a flick and hanging out without me putting a single move on her.  she is really into seeing me again, so we're planning on watching a movie at my place tomorrow night.  i'm still trying to decide if i should try anything physical (even an arm around her during the movie) or if I should wait it out even longer.

in the past i tended to jump the gun on making out with a gal and shit never seemed to last, so now i'm seeing if i can break that pattern.  

hung out with chick again the other night, she invited me out with her friends to the bar, i played it cool as fuck.after we left she invited me over to watch a movie which was rad.  i'm trying really hard to play it super cool, so stayed up til about 5 watching a flick and hanging out without me putting a single move on her.  she is really into seeing me again, so we're planning on watching a movie at my place tomorrow night.  i'm still trying to decide if i should try anything physical (even an arm around her during the movie) or if I should wait it out even longer.

in the past i tended to jump the gun on making out with a gal and shit never seemed to last, so now i'm seeing if i can break that pattern.  

You ever watch Family Guy? Don't do this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JVtmrhoIyTk

I'd say on a second movie night in three days you should take one step forward. I'd start with the arm and play it by ear from there. Just my 2 cents.

if this is (i'm surmising) at least your third time hanging out with her, yeah, an arm around her or initiating any sort of contact like touching her arm or leg at appropriate times if you're talking to her/telling her a story, etc. let her know you're definitely super into her without coming on hot and heavy. girls like a little hard to get, but we also like to feel wanted at the same time. us girls iz weird.

if this is (i'm surmising) at least your third time hanging out with her, yeah, an arm around her or initiating any sort of contact like touching her arm or leg at appropriate times if you're talking to her/telling her a story, etc. let her know you're definitely super into her without coming on hot and heavy. girls like a little hard to get, but we also like to feel wanted at the same time. us girls iz weird.

i've definitely let her know that i'm into her, and she has told me the same.  she called our coffee night a date, and each night she tells me she's really looking forward to the next time we see each other.  i texted her today asking how her day was, after a few texts i said "i was trying to be the cool guy and wait for you to text, but then i didn't want to wait", to which she replied "what a coincidence, i may or may not have been doing the same".  so it seems like we're on the same wavelength so far. we've done the little physical things like touch each other's shoulders when talking, or her pinching my nips while playing pool. so tomorrow may be the night when i ask her "if you were a pirate, would you put your parrot on this shoulder, or this shoulder?" (placing my arm around her to indicate said parrot shoulder).

i've definitely let her know that i'm into her, and she has told me the same.  she called our coffee night a date, and each night she tells me she's really looking forward to the next time we see each other.  i texted her today asking how her day was, after a few texts i said "i was trying to be the cool guy and wait for you to text, but then i didn't want to wait", to which she replied "what a coincidence, i may or may not have been doing the same".  so it seems like we're on the same wavelength so far. we've done the little physical things like touch each other's shoulders when talking, or her pinching my nips while playing pool. so tomorrow may be the night when i ask her "if you were a pirate, would you put your parrot on this shoulder, or this shoulder?" (placing my arm around her to indicate said parrot shoulder).

Smooth move