MAN ADVICE

am I the only one who hates cuddling (in bed) for the most part. I mean I like it for a good 10 minutes, but I can’t fall asleep to that. my ex always wanted to sleep like fucking  with our legs and arms intertwined facing each other. I hated it. Lets get the cuddle on for a little bit that turn over to our separate sides of the bed. it’s happened to me with different people. one guy wanted to fall asleep ‘holding my boobs’ and when I told him no and also told him that I don’t do the whole sleepover thing, he texted me later and said I only used him for his body. jesus

am I the only one who hates cuddling (in bed) for the most part. I mean I like it for a good 10 minutes, but I can’t fall asleep to that. my ex always wanted to sleep like fucking  with our legs and arms intertwined facing each other. I hated it. Lets get the cuddle on for a little bit that turn over to our separate sides of the bed. it’s happened to me with different people. one guy wanted to fall asleep ‘holding my boobs’ and when I told him no and also told him that I don’t do the whole sleepover thing, he texted me later and said I only used him for his body. jesus

I'm going to be one of those ppl with seperate beds. I need space to sleep, I'm with you on this one.

there are times that you can find the perfect cuddlin' posish and maintain it through the night. but yeah, i need to have my own space. youre crazy if you think my arm is staying under you for the night.

I didn't think anyone actually stayed or tried to basically on top of each other, I don't have that problem currently though. There was a time when I was sorta with this girl who would basically sleep on top of me. It gets hot and two do you really wanna sleep with your face on my sweaty chest?

Researcher: The average TeenageEric fan reads approximately 60% of his posts.

Kenny: How could this be?

Researcher: Answer most commonly given: "I want to see what he'll say next."

Kenny: : All right, fine. But what about the people who think TeenageEric is a troll?

Researcher: Good point. The average person who thinks he is a troll reads 100% of his posts.

Kenny: : But... if they think he is a troll, why do they read?

Researcher: Most common answer: "I want to see what he'll say next."

Kenny: : All right, fine. But what about the people who think TeenageEric is a troll?

Researcher: Good point. The average person who thinks he is a troll reads 100% of his posts.

fry-can-t-tell-meme-generator-can-t-tell

fry-can-t-tell-meme-generator-can-t-tell

Uhh...

I love to cuddle, my girl can't fall asleep unless we're wrapped together.  I love that shit.

Also, if anyone would like an update- she said it first, she told me today that she loves me, I was going to say it and she knew and she stopped me, which freaked me out cuz I thought she didn't feel the same and it would make things awkward, but she cut me off because she wanted to say it first.  I am in a great mood right now.