MAN ADVICE

I was a GM for dominos for a while, the reason you were probably let go was because of these random inspections they have called OERs, a franchisee can be fined for or even have his franchise taken away for not scoring a passing score, image is a huge part of it... they should of explained that to you so you could fix the issue and continue with your employment. Im thinking whoever was in charge just didnt like you or the way you worked and used your image as an excuse to let you go. Good news is there are tons of delivery jobs all over the place, probably one of the easiest jobs to get if you have a car and clean driving record. 

guhhhh plenty of fish.

I want to hear!

I gave up on internet dating (again) when I realized 90% of the dudes on the site I was on weren't into drinking beer and listening to records. And then I fell back into what's familiar with the same dudes, but I'm not happy because it'll never work and I need to see some new faces.

Also, sorry for dying on here. Needed to get away from the internet.

I want to hear!

I gave up on internet dating (again) when I realized 90% of the dudes on the site I was on weren't into drinking beer and listening to records. And then I fell back into what's familiar with the same dudes, but I'm not happy because it'll never work and I need to see some new faces.

I always thought I sensed some sexual tension between you and suchashorttime. dooooo it.

I want to hear!

i hate to sound old or prude or... lame... but i met a girl i was pretty into and we hung out a couple times, both times ending up in hook up town.  don't get me wrong, that rules.  but at this point in my life, i guess i want to get to know a chick first?  we had fun both times, but now that the mystery is gone, i'm less inclined.  maybe it just seemed desperate.  who knows.  i want a respectable chick with her life mostly figured out.  otherwise, i've been rating high with girls i have absolutely no physical attraction toward.  i'm about to throw in the online dating towel.  good news is i'm about to make a pretty big move in july / august, so that should help a bit.

oof, I don't know about that.

Glad it worked out for you guys though! POST CUTE PICS.

did i just get oof-ed??  dag.

i hate to sound old or prude or... lame... but i met a girl i was pretty into and we hung out a couple times, both times ending up in hook up town.  don't get me wrong, that rules.  but at this point in my life, i guess i want to get to know a chick first?  we had fun both times, but now that the mystery is gone, i'm less inclined.  maybe it just seemed desperate.  who knows.  i want a respectable chick with her life mostly figured out.  otherwise, i've been rating high with girls i have absolutely no physical attraction toward.  i'm about to throw in the online dating towel.  good news is i'm about to make a pretty big move in july / august, so that should help a bit.

"hook up town"

I just can't.