MAN ADVICE

Dude honestly if you have feeling for this girl and she's about to start dating this other chump sauce, you need to let her know how you feel. Don't just sit on the sidelines and watch a dream float by. You will feel bad is she says no but Ecstatic if she says yes. Also if she says no, she's a chump sauce too and you can just move on. 

I did. I texted her really late last night and we texted back and forth for a bit. I don't really blame her, we live like 800 miles apart so it isn't like I can expect her life to freeze whilst I am here and she's there. We'll see how it works out. 

I did. I texted her really late last night and we texted back and forth for a bit. I don't really blame her, we live like 800 miles apart so it isn't like I can expect her life to freeze whilst I am here and she's there. We'll see how it works out. 

Nice, Sorry I didn't realize that you guys were that far apart. Glad you took the plunge. I hope it works out for you two.

Nice, Sorry I didn't realize that you guys were that far apart. Glad you took the plunge. I hope it works out for you two.

It's all good. I was pretty vague on details. Thanks. I mean, I don't know how long the two of them will last, this guy isn't into/doesn't seem to appreciate most of the things that I think make her stand out. I really wish we weren't so far apart, because then I feel as though I could do/could have done more. I don't know...

This girl at work who I've mentioned having a crush on- she came in today kind of down I'm the dumps. I don't know what the deal is, but I'm optimistically assuming it was a breakup.

I want so badly to take her out for drinks after work.

But again, I have no idea if this even has anything to do with her bf.

That and I'm in the running for a promotion, and while we're still equals, I can't help but imagine that fraternizing wont look great.

This girl at work who I've mentioned having a crush on- she came in today kind of down I'm the dumps. I don't know what the deal is, but I'm optimistically assuming it was a breakup.

I want so badly to take her out for drinks after work.

But again, I have no idea if this even has anything to do with her bf.

That and I'm in the running for a promotion, and while we're still equals, I can't help but imagine that fraternizing wont look great.

Let her know you think she seems down, and ask her to go for a drink. If it turns out she still has a boyfriend, you will know. The only danger with that is getting into the friend zone. 

by the time i got back from break, i didn't really get a chance to talk to her before she left.

but then i spent the rest of the night training the very good looking new girl. that was also going really well until she, too, mentioned her boyfriend.

fucking suuuuuuucks.

This the girl from that Brand New show from GA?

Don't text her. Just keep moving on and try your best to not think about it. It really should start getting better, try to keep busy and go out and have fun. enjoy being single.

I dont but then some nights are just horrible and I cant sleep. Or Ill randomly have a dream about her and it ruins my entire day. Fucking sucks. Its hard to enjoy something that you didnt ask for.

Has your life been better or worse without her in your life matt? 

Worse hands down. Im more bitter than I have been ever. I dont have someone to talk to about certain things I cant talk to others with. My best friend is gone and I dont have that anymore. It just fucking sucks. I cant be friends with some of my friends because they are friends with her and it just reminds me of her. One kid tried to fuck her awhile back when we first started dating so now I want to knock his teeth out whenever I see him. Theres many more reasons but these are the ones that just come to mind off the top of my head. 

I dont but then some nights are just horrible and I cant sleep. Or Ill randomly have a dream about her and it ruins my entire day. Fucking sucks. Its hard to enjoy something that you didnt ask for.

Worse hands down. Im more bitter than I have been ever. I dont have someone to talk to about certain things I cant talk to others with. My best friend is gone and I dont have that anymore. It just fucking sucks. I cant be friends with some of my friends because they are friends with her and it just reminds me of her. One kid tried to fuck her awhile back when we first started dating so now I want to knock his teeth out whenever I see him. Theres many more reasons but these are the ones that just come to mind off the top of my head. 

Yea I get that, I've had dreams about an ex and wake up feeling like I just got dumped. Shit sucks. You didn't ask for it but you have it now, just think of the positive side of things. You can do whatever and whoever you want now. It'll get better for you.

Ended a 4.5 year relationship recently. Some days are better than others. Seeing new people can be awesome and exciting, but sometimes having me time is much more productive for you. Focus on improving things that you may see in yourself as a flaw or pursue some hobbies you've been interested in and you'll see yourself grow in good ways, maybe even ways you didn't expect.

Sport fucking's good too, but to me it just seems like a temporary stopgap, no shame in that though.

Ended a 4.5 year relationship recently. Some days are better than others. Seeing new people can be awesome and exciting, but sometimes having me time is much more productive for you. Focus on improving things that you may see in yourself as a flaw or pursue some hobbies you've been interested in and you'll see yourself grow in good ways, maybe even ways you didn't expect.

Sport fucking's good too, but to me it just seems like a temporary stopgap, no shame in that though.

This guy's got the right idea. Good on you. 

Good advice, same happened to me when my ex broke up with me. Joined a gym and it started as a feeble effort to try get her back (I was pretty over weight) 18 months later, 5 stone lighter and its the best thing i ever did. Still stick to a healthy regime  and good training plan and now bitches be flocking.

seriously though, it'll take your mind off it so much and gives you something to aim for!

during an agonizingly long day of work, i finally just asked my co-worker to go get a drink with me after.

it wasn't until we were actually sitting at the bar that she mentioned her boyfriend, completely ruining my hopes that they'd broken up.

oh well > what if

regardless of boyfriend, i hope you had fun.  just being able to go out with a chick and not expecting to get it in is fun.  believe it or not, when chicks don't think dudes are trying to fuck them, they tend to warm up a bit quicker.  who knows, if you play the work friend thing out, and things don't work out with her bf, you might be in good shape.  i'd say that's not an "oh, well," just an, "oh."

my brother met his wife this way. they became best friends at work even though she had been dating another guy for 5+ years. She eventually left him and started dating my brother soon after. they are an awesome couple. kind of a sad situation for her ex, but if it's not right, it's not right.

my brother met his wife this way. they became best friends at work even though she had been dating another guy for 5+ years. She eventually left him and started dating my brother soon after. they are an awesome couple. kind of a sad situation for her ex, but if it's not right, it's not right.

Is your last name Halpert?

believe it or not, when chicks don't think dudes are trying to fuck them, they tend to warm up a bit quicker. 

Is it really that hard to believe? To us gals it kind of just falls under the idea of "logic."

Also we usually aren't interested in y'alls dongs until AFTER we decide that we like you.