MAN ADVICE

meanwhile, i have dude friends that insist on at least going dutch on a first date.  they also save treating a girl to dinner for special occasions.  while i totally understand that, especially in modern times, i feel like it's nice to want to treat a woman well.  i've tried to wrap my head around the philosophy behind the expectations on the male and female end of dating, and i get nowhere.  it's almost hard not to offend someone, one way or another.  ...this is probably why i'm single.  too much thought in the mechanics, not enough practice. one day, some woman will appreciate me.  i even know how to cook and do laundry and make a bed.  sup!

like i quoted to ronnie. if you're worth my time (whether male or female) i'll spot you or pay for you, but there's a point where if you can't offer to pay for anything ever, you become the freeloader and you really don't have any respect for me in general to at least offer to get me a drink. then i don't really want to be your friend. now i know a few people who are legit broke and rarely ever have extra cash. i don't mind paying for those people, but when you tell me "yeah dude, i can't go out i'm kinda broke, but then you're on facebook at the bar 4 hours later, it says something about your character.

like i quoted to ronnie. if you're worth my time (whether male or female) i'll spot you or pay for you, but there's a point where if you can't offer to pay for anything ever, you become the freeloader and you really don't have any respect for me in general to at least offer to get me a drink. then i don't really want to be your friend. now i know a few people who are legit broke and rarely ever have extra cash. i don't mind paying for those people, but when you tell me "yeah dude, i can't go out i'm kinda broke, but then you're on facebook at the bar 4 hours later, it says something about your character.

i'm not even talking about broke people.  people, who based on some ethic or standpoint, just won't pay for a girl on a first date.  it's crazy.

All I'm lookin for is an older hot lady with her shit together, who wants to buy me stuff and let me move in with her and do the sex with, is that too much to ask for?

That's what's up.

i was just told a few minutes ago a friend of a friend i really wanting to hang out with (but don't because i never see her even though my friend keeps saying she'll call me when the time is right)doesn't want to go out with me. my friend tried to put in a good word.. she didn't even want to say what the girl told her because it would have bummed me out. i told her "what she's just not that into me". and she started crying saying she was so sorry trying to hype me up and failed. i just started laughing.