MAN ADVICE

one of my best friends doesn’t give blow jobs. seriously. she’s been with her boyfriend for almost 4 years and she estimates he’s gotten less than 10 bjs the entire time.

so everyone just think about that for a minute.

yeah all the time. she’s got him totally whipped. he does whatever she wants whenever she wants. she was like this in high school also.

yeah, to go more in depth with this horrible situation, he wants to marry her. but every time she comes to my town to visit me, we go out and she makes out with other girls (which she doesn’t consider cheating but i absolutely do - what are everyone else's opinions on that?).

I try to stop her but it’s mostly useless.

and once she pinned me down and told me she wanted to taste my lady flower so there is that.

yeah, to go more in depth with this horrible situation, he wants to marry her. but every time she comes to my town to visit me, we go out and she makes out with other girls (which she doesn’t consider cheating but i absolutely do - what are everyone else's opinions on that?).

and once she pinned me down and told me she wanted to taste my lady flower so there is that.

Did she specifically say "lady flower"?

If so, thats tacky. Like calling records "vinylz"

I'm assuming she keeps it from him, and at least feels like she MUST keep it from him, because he would think it's cheating. So, it's cheating. Or maybe they could embrace it and make the bedroom more exciting. I would.

Did she specifically say "lady flower"?

If so, thats tacky. Like calling records "vinylz"

yeah, but I think it was more of a joke because one of us heard 'lady flower' on a tv show and made fun of it the whole weekend, but I definitely think she has some bi-sexual tendencies that she needs to explore. I know she really really wants to have a 3some with her bf and another girl. She’s made other sexual comments to me, always while drunk though.

need nicky or tianna to weigh in on this

one of my best friends doesn’t give blow jobs. seriously. she’s been with her boyfriend for almost 4 years and she estimates he’s gotten less than 10 bjs the entire time.

so everyone just think about that for a minute.

My best friend doesn't give blow jobs either.  She's been with her current boyfriend for about 14 months and has only done it once for him, even though he's told her that it's his "favorite thing."

Really sucks for him.

Also, about Ry's inquiry, I've found that using Icebreakers mints during oral is A+.

we're probably freaking all the guys in this thread out... now that they know non-bj giving girls exist.

Nah, it all boils down to you have to give it to get it imho. If a girl isn't down to go down, neither am I.

yeah, but I think it was more of a joke because one of us heard 'lady flower' on a tv show and made fun of it the whole weekend, but I definitely think she has some bi-sexual tendencies that she needs to explore. I know she really really wants to have a 3some with her bf and another girl. She’s made other sexual comments to me, always while drunk though.

need nicky or tianna to weigh in on this

Up until a year ago I considered that cheating and refused to drunk make out with friends who had boyfriends. Since I'm actually interested in girls, it was considered cheating in my head. Then some shit went down in my personal life related to this topic, and my sister gave me some advice:

"You don't have a boyfriend, this isn't your problem. Bang your drunk friends if you feel like it. It's her choice/problem."

So. Is it cheating? Maybe/probably/I don't care. It's cheating, with a loophole to fall back on.