MAN ADVICE

Unless you guys are going down on the girl I dont think bj's should be mandatory

well yeah, that doesn't need to be said. it's a unspoken rule. 

i know one guy who doesn't go down on his girlfriends at all, and doesn't expect fellatio either.  his girlfriend said he was the most unadventurous sonofabitch in bed. once she stuck a finger in his ass and he freaked out and left her place and they broke up a week later. she just wanted to get off and not have to do the usual on your back, get fucked for 20 minutes, and then go to bed. talk about boring. 

I get that she wanted to spice things up with him but a suprise finger in the ass might've been a little much, I think. Especially with a guy who is as vanilla as he sounds.

she sounds fun though.

Yea I don't really give a fuck if a chick has a boyfriend or whatever, if she wants to make out cool. Not my problem. But I'd say that's cheating. I made out with a guy when I was dating this girl but never told her cuz I'm a p.o.s. but I'm sure she would have been super pissed and considered that cheating

If it is sex or sex adjacent it is probably fun. If some people want to skip parts, that is their loss.

Someone skipping parts is someone else's loss

yeah, to go more in depth with this horrible situation, he wants to marry her. but every time she comes to my town to visit me, we go out and she makes out with other girls (which she doesn’t consider cheating but i absolutely do - what are everyone else's opinions on that?).

I try to stop her but it’s mostly useless.

and once she pinned me down and told me she wanted to taste my lady flower so there is that.

VgqWxLC.jpg

Oh, don't go down on one night stands.

They are different strands of the same virus(genital and oral herpes). And have different preferences for where they want to be.

For me, as a general rule. No chowtown on one night stands(ever), no chowtown first interaction. I want to be able to have a bit if a look down there and check out the general upkeep. A well groomed, clean and nice lady will likely not have any sti's. But you never know, you can always ask and hope for a truthful response