Urban Outfitters Exclusive Vinyl & Sale Discussion

Does anyone's Urban Outfitters have the Notorious B.I.G. - Ready to Die record? It was always there, but I always passed up on it, and I think it was priced around $25-30. I was gonna pick it up on Amazon, but they only have it for outrageous prices. I don't see it on the UO site either. If anyone comes across this record, would you mind doing me the huge favor of picking it up? I'll cover for the shipping.. I'll even send you a mailer to send it back in. Thanks guys.

I snagged the minus the bear deluxe lp/cd for $10 yesterday! Down from $70, not too bad.

Wow great prices.

My copy of Halsey was wrecked and they wouldn't give me a refund bc I bought it thru a store and not the website. So I put in another preorder shortly after I received the damaged one and it shipped last week even tho the site says its not available until 6/22? I guess we'll see what happens this time.

Thanks for this, Static Prevails for $5!?  Steal!

Man... Called beforehand to ask if they were honoring this sale in-store. The gal on the phone said yes, but by the time I got there, they had pulled it from their site... No dice for me; still wanted ~ $38 for it. Couldn't grab a cache of the page either. Bummer. Waste of a trip. Oh well. 

Man... Called beforehand to ask if they were honoring this sale in-store. The gal on the phone said yes, but by the time I got there, they had pulled it from their site... No dice for me; still wanted ~ $38 for it. Couldn't grab a cache of the page either. Bummer. Waste of a trip. Oh well. 

use the regular browser site and search jimmy eat world and it still shows up in the autoload

I received my records from UO in a record mailer with bubble wrap which was also inside a larger box.  It could just depend on the employee's mood who is fulfilling your order and if they feel like packaging it properly or not. 

Yeah, mine was double boxed actually (6 records). 3 in each mailer, then a larger box. packed with bubble wrap.