Dashboard Confessional - Swiss Army Romance Box Set $108.80 ppd

I stumbled upon one of these on ebay and managed to get one extremely cheap. Kind of thinking it might have even been cheaper than it was originally sold for.

Anyhow, I don't think it had even been opened because it was in perfect condition. The handwritten lyrics that come in the notebook are great. It's very sturdy and was built with thick material and cardboard.

How much did you pay?

So my wife works for Swiss Army (Victorinox). She told her pr depth about it. Hopefully it results in a lawsuit that forces this off the shelves because that price is stupid.

Hahah! Make them surrender all remaining copies to her and then distribute them for free amongst the great people of Vinyl Collective.

Totally was going to buy it on ebay and outbid you but forgot about it. My loss your gain. Still more than I want to pay for it but the lowest I've seen it go for.

That was you? Hahah. I made one bid when I first saw it go up and then didn't even bother checking it again because I didn't think I had a chance at it and didn't want to spend more than that. I had even forgotten I put a bid in until I got a notification saying I won ha.

$51

EDIT: $136?!

It's nice but no way it's worth that.

It's hardly worth $51!

Soundtracks and goofy nostalgia releases get 8 page long hate rants, I'm surprise this boxset, which is by far the stupidest boxset I've ever seen (also this is for 1 goddamn album, mind you) hasn't become a cliché VC punchline. Too easy of a joke I suppose.

It's hardly worth $51!

Soundtracks and goofy nostalgia releases get 8 page long hate rants, I'm surprise this boxset, which is by far the stupidest boxset I've ever seen (also this is for 1 goddamn album, mind you) hasn't become a cliché VC punchline. Too easy of a joke I suppose.

It really is. This release was terribly thought out.

• 4 years later...